No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danielle PaquetteVerified account ‏@DPAQreport [ame="https://twitter.com/DPAQreport/status/823961633240285184"]1h1 hour ago[/ame]

Hearing the White House told Commerce staffers they can't publish anything without WH approval, including market research for US exporters.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      I don't see the ACLU or many politicians supporting a class of people that is one step removed from slavery.
      I'd say its quite a bit more than one step removed from slavery.

Any workable solution is going to leave basically everybody a little bit unhappy....otherwise this problem would be fixed by now. Everyone has to give.

So...yeah. LOL.

Comment

• I find this type of stuff really interesting. We all know the parties plan their positions and how they would attack. But I find the D's use of media to be.. well a confirmation of what I've felt. Similar to the ESPN/SEC bias..

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
          I'd say its quite a bit more than one step removed from slavery.

Any workable solution is going to leave basically everybody a little bit unhappy....otherwise this problem would be fixed by now. Everyone has to give.

So...yeah. LOL.

my approach is right and yours is just morally bankrupt... I'm right, you're the devil.

discussion ended.

Comment

• I am ordering 1,000 "Entropy sucks!" signs and takin' it to the streets!

:::I will need your help to flip over a car later:::

Comment

• hopefully Froot can give us a couch to burn..

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                Nope
                Right. Carry on, then. You had your facts straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  hopefully Froot can give us a couch to burn..
                  If not, we'll need to find a CU forum. If there is such a thing.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    I've posted before, there is an economic study out there that says if you deport all 11 million you would reduce cumulative GDP 4.7 trillion over 10 years..
                    In the last 10 years we have added way more than 11 million immigrants to the country (both legal and illegal) and total US GDP has only grown by 2 trillion dollars.

Thanks for trying though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                      If not, we'll need to find a CU forum. If there is such a thing.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

urine bombs? way to step it up..

I'm going to get Bank of America to pay for my protest and then loot one of their local branches during the riot...

Comment

• oh crap.. that's supposed to be you, not me..

Comment

• In that case, I'll write some fake news about how unsatisfied your wife is with your love life and how you're a lazy gov't employee..

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            Right. Carry on, then. You had your facts straight.
                            I never said that Sweden is currently majority Muslim or Arab or whatever. I probably said that wholesale change of the demographics of the country is a goal of whoever is in charge there (and also the goal of Angela Merkel in her own country) which is pretty easy to support if you ask me.

Speaking of the subject, here is a propaganda video made by open borders advocates to ram demographic change down the throats of native Swedes, telling them that it is inevitable so they should just accept it. Tell me what you think of it.

"It is time to realize that the new Swedes will claim their space"

[youtube]8XIGic4PvFQ[/youtube]

The people who made the video are in favor of demographic replacement and clearly don't agree with your opinion that demographic replacement isn't happening or is a boogeyman. If you think that I'm getting bad facts, then I think that you should take it up with them too.
                            Last edited by Hannibal; January 24, 2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Seems to me that "third world shitholes" are where the majority of immigrants come from. It's not like the Irish or Canadians or French or a citizens of other democracies not quite as advances the US are storming the gates. People leave bad situations. Hence, you know, third world shitholes. If you're going to restrict immigration it's going to disproportionately affect folks from those places.

I'm also not willing to treat all countries as identical when it comes to immigration. You can, if you wish.
                              What countries do you oppose allowing in immigrants from, if I may ask? Or require very tight restrictions at the least.

Comment

• Hannibal's been very clear in the past that he wants non northern Europeans kept out for the most part. Non-white Europeans don't assimilate like their respectful forebears per Hannibal.

Comment

Working...
                                X