Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
    https://twitter.com/deadhag/status/817613929232920577

When you are looking to be angry about something..
    That's a solid two minutes of entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      is that code for a beer?
      Or Irish Nachos.

Comment

• Trump's 'voter fraud' expert owes $100,000 in back taxes.

Also an Alabama graduate. Roll Tide

Gregg Phillips, who spurred Trump’s calls to investigate election results, was accused of lying in government job applications and has faced ethics allegations

Comment

• How is his tax bill or alma mater relevant?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Speaks to character.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I disagree with his methodology and his "research", but a 100k tax bill does not speak to character at all. Not even a little bit. It's small potatoes and petty to even mention imo.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• But being an Alabama grad...
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Heh.

Bama is a great school, but not all of our students are Harper Lee and Hugo Black. We also have Timorhy Leary and Madoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    I disagree with his methodology and his "research", but a 100k tax bill does not speak to character at all. Not even a little bit. It's small potatoes and petty to even mention imo.
                    Owing $100,000 in unpaid taxes is 'small potatoes'?

Maybe to a hospital administrator...

Comment

• It's a tax bill equal in price to an upscale car. One he could pay with an Amex gold card if he wanted.

I'm not one of them, but many Indy contractors and businessmen delay paying taxes, try to negotiate it down, or at least earn interest during the process. Even if you don't get a lower amount, if you file and appeal, they will often waive the penalties - which is a net gain for the person who owes.

So, him owing what amounts to an Escalade with a nice option package isn't some huge issue in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Trump's 'voter fraud' expert owes $100,000 in back taxes.

Also an Alabama graduate. Roll Tide

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-unpaid-taxes
                        Yeah, this guys sounds like a perfect Trump guy, shady and slippery as shit:

In only the most striking example, the newspaper found that two clients of Enterject, a lobbying, services and training company that Phillips co-founded, were given $167m in state contracts. Phillips told the newspaper he had ?severed all ties? to his company when he went to work for the state. Yet the reporters found that, in fact, he remained ?actively involved? with Enterject and that his wife was the company?s chief financial officer.

Comment

• He's been saying for months that he has absolute proof 3 million votes were illegal (total coincidence that was Clinton's margin I'm sure). He's keeps refusing to provide any evidence or explanation as to how he knows this.

Comment

• From the highly conservative NewsMax: Quinnipiac poll shows over 80% of Americans want Obamacare fixed, not repealed.

Quinnipiac University Poll’s list of recent and past poll results for political races, state and national elections, and issues of public concern.

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

This will ruin your day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yeah. Horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X