No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, we finally have a foreign policy grown up in the room? I thought went out of fashion roughly the same time as Cornhusker football being good.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Trump moves to eliminate Obama reg against retirement advisers that required them to invest in the most beneficial way for their clients, not themselves.

[ame]https://twitter.com/NickTimiraos/status/827493344657944578[/ame]

Comment

• Support for the Wall, no-Syrian-refugee policies not strong among Public

About half of Americans say President Donald Trump is moving too fast in addressing the nation's problems, while a third say he is moving at about the right speed.

Similar numbers in CBS poll

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Wait, we finally have a foreign policy grown up in the room? I thought went out of fashion roughly the same time as Cornhusker football being good.
          I am just hoping we see one before Ohio State scores its next point in a bowl game.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Trump moves to eliminate Obama reg against retirement advisers that required them to invest in the most beneficial way for their clients, not themselves.
            There's some complexity about this that I know a little bit about. This regulation went into effect in October I think. As a result, I had to recharacterize several of my investments. It was a huge paper work drill for the company that holds my accounts who never gave advice to me that was inappropriate fulfilling their fiduciary responsibilities for as long as I've been with them.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Not putting alot of stock in polling these days...traditional polling measures have demonstrated a large blind spot where the Trumpers hang out. He will turn a substantial majority against himself in time, but not yet.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• When will Fred Douglass finally condemn the Bowling Green Massacre?

Comment

• Fred is busy. He's doing great work. Really impressive. Let's not disturb him.

Comment

• Nick Saban was at Bowling Green when Frederick Douglas massacred those people.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                      The fact that Lindsay Graham is talking sense and John McCain has become the foreign-policy grownup in the room is some scary shit.

but but I was told by Dems that McCain is a racist.. how can this be true?
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The Aussie PM is white. Duh!

Comment

• He is but are the immigrants?

Comment

• Haha

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ha.. that one is funny.

Way too many are just juvenile.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                                He is but are the immigrants?
                                I suspect not...but McCain didn't call them to apologize for Trump.

#proof

Comment

Working...
                                X