Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwahaha. Spit bourbon out. lmao.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I apologize for the bourbon loss.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Call me a dumbass then - I don't know the difference.

I gave you Detroit as a pile of dogshit too, offering you some equivalence to go along with the banter. But maybe you'd rather an audience than an exchange? I'll ease up. Sorry.

Comment

• You've shamed yourself and the whole of Ontario. Half-assed contrition is no way to patch up your blunder. Kindly read or re-read As I Lay Dying and contemplate your sins.

Comment

• Yes, they are wildly different. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Wolfe

Look, when you counter me with the 'it's not good, it's dogshit with flies' or whatever it is you said, banter and discussion does not pop into my mind. I am good with smack talk, if that's what it was, but that attempt just didn't inspire me. If it isn't smack talk, and you really feel that way, you are too ignorant and bigoted on the subject to have productive discourse and I'm too tired to spend any meaningful time on your edification.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I would not sentence my worst enemy to "As I Lay Dying (of boredom)"

Comment

• Talent's perfidious slander causes me to take drastic action. I don't cotton much for doxxing, but Talent's real identity:

[youtube]_flu7SObuyw[/youtube]

After years of service at the prestigious Elk & Elk law firm, mostly spent in vain hope to lead the nascent Elk Intellectual Property Division, he was fired after it was discovered his 'law degree' came from a correspondence school whose Final Exam consisted of but one question: Can you draw this turtle?

Talent (or Mr. Misny, if you prefer) received a C+.

Comment

• Heh.

Comment

• Certainly that was half-assed. This is one more data point that suggests to me that snow and ice puts a bit of hair on one's chest. To make it fair I suggest we settle this by having AA fight my wife. She can be slippery.

Comment

• Who's idea was it to have the Knicks versus Cavs on NBA primetime?

Comment

• It's regular season NBA. Who gives a shit?
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I would back hack's wife as a small favorite against AA and overwhelming favorite against the always prevaticating DSL.

Comment

• I like watching basketball old timer. It beats the nauseating NFL awards.

Comment

• I have actually sparred with Hack's wife. She can take quite the pounding. Trust me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                I like watching basketball old timer. It beats the nauseating NFL awards.
                                There have been a lot of good college games on lately. Intense games with good finishes.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X