No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisdom from Charles K tonight on Fox. Angry blubbering from Bill Bennett.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
      Reading the court's ruling on upholding the ban of the ban, it ALMOST sounds like they don't trust the White House or the administration. Fucking shocking!
      The Administration has argued and almost exclusively argued that the President has unchallenged authority over every single aspect of immigration, his decisions are unreviewable, uncheckable, and no one has the authority to question him.

Comment

• There was one point in that hearing where the judge asked for evidence of the threat and the DOJ lawyers said they haven't had time to come up with the evidence. The hearing was moving too fast, the judges replied that they were the ones requesting the emergency appeal.

You know Trump is sitting all alone in the White House residence eating a steak in his bathrobe just stewing as he hate watches CNN.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          $21bn for a freakin wall? Jesus -- take all the Mexicans you're aiming to put out, truck in some dirt, and save some money having them do it by hand.

Surely these figures are spun in order to torpedo the project.
          I read a couple of different 3rd party reports during the campaign that pegged the cost at closer to $25B when all was said and done, so that number doesn't surprise me.

Comment

• I thought it was $15B during the election.

Comment

• Didn't matter what the cost was. Mexico was going to pay for it.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/DavidGMcAfee/status/829863648013086720[/ame]

Comment

• SEE U IN COURT, YOU SO-CALLED JUDGES!

Comment

• People across America burning Nordstrom cards b/c how they treat my wonderful daughter, Ivanka! Sad! Ethics rules don't apply to me because MAGA

Comment

• For a third of that price you can put an oil platform 200 miles offshore and extract oil from 5,000 feet below the surface.

This, on the other hand, is a wall.

Comment

• $21B to build...which will end up being $30B...and $500M a year in upkeep, in perpetuity. And all the while Trump will be laughing that we've built his own, personalized Mt Rushmore, making him immortal.

Comment

• You know Trump is sitting all alone in the White House residence eating a steak in his bathrobe just stewing as he hate watches CNN.

I highly doubt he is eating a steak right now. He probably fell off the wagon and is splurging in Big Macs and fries or KFC. Tough night for FOX NEWS

Comment

• I've been totally consistent on criticizing US military action! Everyone is saying so, except the bad hombres and Nordstrom!

[ame]https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/790337063489040384[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829682794951475200[/ame]

Comment

• Important: The Washington Post has at least NINE SOURCES that say Michael Flynn DID discuss sanctions against Russia in phone calls with the Kremlin, in December 2016, in spite of both he and Mike Pence denying it ever happened

Comment

• Trump sticking with the traditional 'one China' policy

Comment

Working...
                                X