Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
    When the D's do something similar under the next president, the R's shouldn't bitch.. they've set this in motion.
    The Ds damn well better not do it. This is bullshit.

Comment

• If this doesn't prompt a whole bunch of corrective measures that reign in executive power, we'll have learned nothing.

Meantime, I have to salute the brilliance of the Daily Caller: Under Obama, NASA Loses A Planet. Under Trump, NASA Finds Seven In One Month. They don't have to own what the headline says because the body of the story cites the joke tweet, but they also know that most people don't read past the headline.

Comment

• LOL, yeah like he won't be claiming credit for that.

Comment

• For all we know, America First! means replacing everyone at NASA with scientists willing to look for new planets here at home.

Comment

• A vote for failing Hillary Clinton looks even better as every day passes.

I'm not sure how Maggie Haberman is going to cope with talking with Baghdad Sean in the informal press gaggle. I'm sure the scoops will cease now that they have taken away this privilege.

Comment

• Breaking News: Homeland Security Intelligence Report finds no immediate terror threat from 7 banned countries

Comment

• It's not a ban, ok?

Comment

• A Kansas man is charged with shooting two Indian men, killing one, after shouting "Get out of my country!" in what appears (Is definitely) a hate crime:

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...134459444.html

Another man was injured when he jumped the shooter. Brave dude.

Comment

• Chicago Police: We've reached out multiple times to Trump and the DOJ for help. Have gotten no response

Comment

• Muhammed Ali's son detained and questioned for hours by Customs because he had a Muslim name. This is where we are now

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Chicago Police: We've reached out multiple times to Trump and the DOJ for help. Have gotten no response

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...nd-never-heard
                        Fuckin whiners. Our fearless one has tweeted ad nauseum about that place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Chicago Police: We've reached out multiple times to Trump and the DOJ for help. Have gotten no response

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...nd-never-heard

Did trump end something BO was doing to help?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Off and on we've talked about media, fake news and bias. Here is a good example of the way information is presented.

What is the definition of Fascism:

Google - fas?cism
                            ˈfaSHˌizəm/
                            noun
                            an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
                            synonyms:authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy; More
                            (in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

Webster's Dictionary -
                            Definition of fascism
                            often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
                            2 a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• good point Entropy. Is fascism only a right-wing phenomenon?

Certainly, the progs use it that way. IMO, Conservatives use it to mean statism in all its forms.

Comment

• I remember from college that facism was on the Right spectrum, opposite of Communism on the far Left. That was before google...a long time before unfortunately, lol.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X