No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, I forgot this one existed. Maybe you should just play Eddie's whole oeuvre:

[ame]https://youtu.be/kMQ3jwqH_lU[/ame]

Comment

• Anybody remember Bruce Willis' album? I think that little slice of torture came out during his Moonlighting phase, like '88 or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
        I just sent him a list with these suggestions. He nixed Ackey-Brakey Heart...he was afraid it might chase too many of them off, and he'd be forced to train another cycle.
        Achy-Breaky was 1990s IIRC so technically doesn't qualify.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
          Anybody remember Bruce Willis' album? I think that little slice of torture came out during his Moonlighting phase, like '88 or so.
          No but I remember this!

[youtube]3D4U3W2d0LA[/youtube]

Comment

• Rock me Amadeus is awesome in an awful kind of way.

Comment

• I think you're right Hanni. It belongs in the 80s though.

Comment

• Bruce Willis never really had a "hit", though. I mean sure, his harmonica-blues "cool guy" posturing was unbearable, but we were largely free of hearing it on the radio.

I once broke up with a girl because she said he loved Air Supply -- like in the 1990s. Ok, it wasn't immediate, but that was an immutable black mark that spelled the end. And, to put things into perspective, I ended up marrying a M fan. I can tolerate a lot, but fuck Air Supply sideways. Making Love Out of Nothing At All is fucking criminal.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Bruce Willis never really had a "hit", though. I mean sure, his harmonica-blues "cool guy" posturing was unbearable, but we were largely free of hearing it on the radio.

I once broke up with a girl because she said he loved Air Supply -- like in the 1990s. Ok, it wasn't immediate, but that was an immutable black mark that spelled the end. And, to put things into perspective, I ended up marrying a M fan. I can tolerate a lot, but fuck Air Supply sideways. Making Love Out of Nothing At All is fucking criminal.
                  I can relate. The Bryan Adams song from the Robin Hood movie was pretty much the casus belli that drove me and my high school gf apart.

Comment

• Jerk-off to nudies or fuck to Bryan Adams? The long-term choice makes itself.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Here's what's likely an unpopular opinion: I hate 95% of Springsteen's stuff. You play "Glory Days" on repeat and I'm getting stabby.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Here's what's likely an unpopular opinion: I hate 95% of Springsteen's stuff. You play "Glory Days" on repeat and I'm getting stabby.
                        Even The Boss wasn't immune from the 80s.

His post-9/11 stuff is his best work IMO...probably also an unpopular opinion, but whatev.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          Here's what's likely an unpopular opinion: I hate 95% of Springsteen's stuff. You play "Glory Days" on repeat and I'm getting stabby.
                          Communist confirmed

Comment

• "BORN IN THE USA! I WAS BORN IN THE USA!!"

Ugh.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              Communist confirmed
                              Well, he is a southerner...and probably eats okra straight too boot. Take that into account.

That said, I am going bogart the phrase "getting stabby". LOL.

Comment

• You should have had your brother go all boy band music.... I'm sure you have the albums for him to borrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X