Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
    You should have had your brother go all boy band music.... I'm sure you have the albums for him to borrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feeling stabby....

Comment

• I'm not a boiled okra guy. Sliced, breaded, and fried? You betcha.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        I'm not a boiled okra guy. Sliced, breaded, and fried? You betcha.
        It doesn't suck in Gumbo, either, but boiled okra is an abomination.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Agreed.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            That movie is a masterpiece (serious post)
            I've heard that from others too.

Comment

• But, let's be honest, depending on how you feel about Geddy Lee's vocals, we're all playing for second. Some folks, most likely those suffering from years of abuse, unspeakable psychiatric maladies and the loving embrace of evil, like his voice. The rest of us think Canada should be nuked for visiting that plague upon the world.

THANK YOU.

Comment

• The Springsteen thing is weird and suspicious; no doubt about it. I hope CBP knows to search AA's phone next time he's coming back in from Scotland.

Comment

• We'll have to hope that the Ministry of Cultural Purity is up and running by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                    Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up; Doesn't get any worse.

Wake Me Up (Before You Go Go) - Wham

Comment

• Rush is horrible, too.

Comment

• My brother-in-law loves Rush. I mean, LOVES RUSH. And he's not even a Canuck (he's British). He's otherwise a stand-up guy and easy to get along with. I'm sure Ted Bundy had few decent traits, too.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Geddy's voice is set at 'house cat being tortured'. Thank god Canada gave us William Shatner to make up for it.
                          Last edited by AlabamAlum; March 1, 2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Damn Yankees... never understood their popularity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Jason Fried has a radical theory of working: that the office isn't a good place to do it. He calls out the two main offenders (call them the M&Ms) and offers three suggestions to make the workplace actually work.

I've wondered recently why companies invest in more office space or investors are building office parks. I do see a future where more roles are work from home and companies save money on real-estate. A virtual office is certainly more realistic today than even 5 yrs ago.

A decent TED talk on office "work"
                              Last edited by entropy; March 1, 2017, 12:02 PM.
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I can make it through a greatest hits album of Rush ok. But not really a fan, when you are a fan of Rush, you are a fanatic.

Comment

Working...
                                X