Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limbaugh isn't Canadian.

Comment

• I'm afraid I'm going to have to see a birth certificate.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        I would be more impressed with this post if it Da Geezer was posting Dow Jones updates during the Obama administration. It is pretty similar to when he posted one subpar jobs report month but was silent the great job months preceding and succeeding it.

It's been an 8 year bull market, it's taken Da Geezer 8 years to figure it out. A little slow.
        The Dow went up 140% during Obama's presidency. It was at 7909 when he took office (it averaged a 4% drop per year under GWB) and was just under 2000 when Obama left office.

Thanks Obama.
        Last edited by CGVT; March 1, 2017, 02:16 PM.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If you're roadtripping to Columbia or anywhere else in Missouri you have much larger problems than the Rocky IV soundtrack.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I've said it before. I have driven the entire state of Missouri. Western clothes outlets and sex toy shops at every exit. Every exit.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I arrived in Jefferson City at 8pm once and everything was closed and there was nowhere to eat.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                If you're roadtripping to Columbia or anywhere else in Missouri you have much larger problems than the Rocky IV soundtrack.
                ...especially if your defensive coordinator is Kevin Cosgrove.

#covertheflatsdumbass

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                  Just push down on RECORD while on the Radio setting.

Also...Darth Vader is Luke's father.

city kids and all your money..
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    I've said it before. I have driven the entire state of Missouri. Western clothes outlets and sex toy shops at every exit. Every exit.

and...

(I get the impression you think that is a bad thing..)
                    Last edited by entropy; March 1, 2017, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• rush>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>grateful dead
                      La Villa Strangiato
                      YYZ
                      Subdivisions
                      The Spirit of Radio

all underrated and excellent songs

I always liked groups with multiple layers that have symphony like qualities
                      rush/Kansas/zeppelin/yes/skynnard/stones/
                      and I still crank canttunapiano but you can tuna fish when I hear time for me to fly
                      far as playing some irritating music for those students dave Matthews always had ythat fingernails on the chalkboard vibe to me

Comment

• ...and I have 32 cowboy hats, chaps, and spurs.

Comment

• AA.. heh

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            rush>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>grateful dead
                            La Villa Strangiato
                            YYZ
                            Subdivisions
                            The Spirit of Radio

all underrated and excellent songs

I always liked groups with multiple layers that have symphony like qualities
                            rush/Kansas/zeppelin/yes/skynnard/stones/
                            and I still crank canttunapiano but you can tuna fish when I hear time for me to fly
                            far as playing some irritating music for those students dave Matthews always had ythat fingernails on the chalkboard vibe to me
                            That song is second to only They Built this City when it comes to suckatude.

Arena "Rock" at it worst.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• We made a family trip to Branson a few years back. I don't think I need to go back to Missouri, I'm good. I didn't notice AA's sex shops but I did notice so many empty beer cans on the side of the road.

Comment

• I don't know if you remember pre-bottle bill in Michigan, but the roads were covered in bottles and cans. Making those suckers worth a dime was all it took to clean them up.

Comment

Working...
                                X