No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring-wing radio clearly correct, clear-eyed, and untainted by bias of cucks.
    This is what happens when a President is utterly lawless and has already weaponized the IRS and the Justice and State Departments.

Comment

• So if the info is true, then someone leaked classified information for political gain. And that's a crime equal if not greater than any actual content in the leaks.

Correct, Geezer?
      True. It would be a crime.

But if the leaks were to the NYT or other controlled media, it would be the fourth estate protecting us from autocracy. If the leak is to Bloomberg or Breitbart, then it is certainly a crime.

Glad we cleared that up.

Comment

• Geezer demands the Trump Admin track down this leaker and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law! Doesn't have selective outrage over leaks in the slightest! #MAGA!

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
          They've all become foxnews if we are being honest with ourselves..
          This
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• series of checks and balances

I really don't have a problem with the intel agencies surveiling DJT along his road to presidency and busting his ass if he indeed was in cahoots with anyone and using his new job for selfish personal gain

hell the press does a pretty good job of investigating ones past.

but once elected unless you find something blatantly wrong its time for a serous STFU and take a little of the bullshit off his plate so he can do hois job.

theres always going to be atiny scab forming from legal past dealings when your an international business man

but in this political climate and and media feeding frenzy a million people go after that scab eventually creating a gaping wound that leaves one impotent to get anything done for the rest of the country

Comment

• Hopefully they can stop him from doing any more damage.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Geezer demands the Trump Admin track down this leaker and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law! Doesn't have selective outrage over leaks in the slightest! #MAGA!
                I don't think I said that, but you might as well be wrong on that.....too.

What is MAGA?

Comment

• They've all become foxnews if we are being honest with ourselves.

Trite. Too convenient. Not corroborated by evidence. I think if you look enough - not all that much, really - you can easily spot the differences. First thing to do is stop watching fucking TV. That's no way to learn anything. It's not hard to improve your media diet.

Comment

• theres always going to be atiny scab forming from legal past dealings when your an international business man

I agree with this. Trump's problem is the extent to which he was willing to indulge in the less-savory practices. It geniunely stands out. The New Yorker story entitled "Trump's Worst Deal" does good work in explaining how and why.

Comment

• And that he was actively working with a foreign government to undermine the legitimacy of American elections.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Well, there is that...
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Blackwater Founder Erik Prince (who is also Betsy Devos' brother and a Trump mega-donor) met with a Russian envoy in the Seychelles, with the UAE as a go-between, to establish back-channel ties between Trump and Putin.

This keeps getting better!

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; April 3, 2017, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Oh yeah Prince and DeVos are knee deep in it. It is no coincidence that one of the servers listed in that alleged FISA warrant was a Spectrum Health server.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Oh yeah Prince and DeVos are knee deep in it. It is no coincidence that one of the servers listed in that alleged FISA warrant was a Spectrum Health server.
                              I didn't read this story a week back but people are now referencing it in relation to today's Post story.

Erik Prince has been under investigation for over a year for possible ties with Chinese intelligence and very shady dealings in Africa

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; April 3, 2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Oh yeah Prince and DeVos are knee deep in it. It is no coincidence that one of the servers listed in that alleged FISA warrant was a Spectrum Health server.
                                My God! The Russians have taken over Spectrum Health now? WE ARE INDEED DOOMED!

Seriously, what does Spectrum Health have to do with the Prince/De Vos family?

Comment

Working...
                                X