Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Russians bribing DJT to bomb Syria. Shameful!
      Perhaps Putin's hatred of Hillary caused him to overlook Trump's unpredictability and mercurial nature?

Comment

• Perhaps Putin thought HRC would win and wanted to weaken the presumptive winner.

Comment

Perhaps Putin thought HRC would win and wanted to weaken the presumptive winner.
          That's possible. Doesn't remotely change the fact that both the CIA and FBI both now say Putin wanted Trump. Does it?

Comment

• I hope there was congressional approval!!! Need approval!!!

Comment

• What Putin wanted isn't remotely illegal, is it?

Comment

What Putin wanted isn't remotely illegal, is it?
                I think I've stated numerous times that there's yet to be proven any collusion with the Russians. I think I stated in within the past few hours in fact.

I simply stated in in the opinion of the CIA, FBI, and NSA, Putin hacked the DNC and leaked emails through Guccifer to Wikileaks in order to hurt Hillary Clinton's chances of winning. If you think that's bullshit, you are not just arguing with me, you are arguing with those three agencies.

If Putin interfering with a US election is not against the law, I'll take your word for it. You're the law-talking guy, Mr. Hutz.

Comment

• Putin's motive is irrelevant. As I said. You can take my word on that.

Comment

• Really sort of stunning...we went in 48 hours from having a policy of Assad remaining in power to bombing his military and saying he's a war criminal

Comment

• I think DJT should have just red-lined Assad.

Comment

Putin's motive is irrelevant. As I said. You can take my word on that.
                        I'm not expecting criminal charges to be brought against the Trump team based upon what Putin's motives were. I keep going to pains to say otherwise. That doesn't make them irrelevant, unless you're speaking in only a legal sense.

Comment

• Oh, I understand your position. I believe I noted the contrast with your "it wasn't illegal!" position on your girl Rice.

But, I'm glad you agree with my statement that "what Putin wanted isn't remotely illegal."

Comment

I think DJT should have just red-lined Assad.
                            This is all Obama's fault. I totally agree.

Also the CIA, FBI, and NSA are incompetent compared with The Talent. The Talent says Putin's motives are irrelevant so way waste taxpayer money investigating Russian interference?

Comment

• Whatever, man. Fruit will be along soon enough and you can get back to the echo chamber.

Comment

Oh, I understand your position. I believe I noted the contrast with your "it wasn't illegal!" position on your girl Rice.

But, I'm glad you agree with my statement that "what Putin wanted isn't remotely illegal."
                                I've said numerous times that Rice will be investigated and should be punished if any wrong-doing is uncovered.

You miss a lot of things when you go away for a while. I understand.

Meanwhile, what Russia was trying to achieve with their hacking is irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                                X