X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For cryin' out loud, even Alex Effing Jones is ripping Spicer

[ame]https://twitter.com/yashar/status/851890355037511681[/ame]

Comment

• "His Crew". "The Whole administration".

Comment

• Wash Post reporting that last summer the FBI secured a FISA warrant to listen in on Carter Page

Comment

• So, Obama DID wiretap Trump people! Sad.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Both GOP and Dem Lawmakers (in Senate and House) tell CNN that they have reviewed the documents brought to light by Devin Nunes and they've seen nothing to indicate that anyone in the Obama administration did anything unusual or illegal.

After a review of the same intelligence reports brought to light by House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, both Republican and Democratic lawmakers and aides have so far found no evidence that Obama administration officials did anything unusual or illegal, multiple sources in both parties tell CNN.

Comment

• Ha!
              Attached Files
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lol
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Paul Manafort: I've never received any money from the Yanukovich government. That ledger is fake news

AP: We have proof you were paid over $1M

Paul Manafort: Ok, yeah, but that was for legitimate political consulting

WASHINGTON (AP) — Last August, a handwritten ledger surfaced in Ukraine with dollar amounts and dates next to the name of Paul Manafort, who was then Donald Trump's campaign chairman.

Comment

• Bannon may be just about done (Yay). Check out Trump's interview with the NY Post. He's doing his "I barely know the guy" routine that normally signals he's through with somebody.

Comment

• heh. Bill O'Reilly is already centuries ago.

Comment

• Both GOP and Dem Lawmakers (in Senate and House) tell CNN that they have reviewed the documents brought to light by Devin Nunes and they've seen nothing to indicate that anyone in the Obama administration did anything unusual or illegal.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politi...ims/index.html
                        As I've said so often, DSL, you should actually read or watch the stuff you post. There is nothing in that article saying that a GOP lawmaker agrees with the CNN fake news. Why not post first-person sources (primary sources). For example: Begin at 5:50.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ACAFf4nv8w"]Peter King - Trump Surveillance Report on O'Reilly 3-22-17 - YouTube[/ame]
                        Last edited by Da Geezer; April 12, 2017, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Why do you lie, Comrade Strangelove? WHY????? You're making little baby Alabam"alum" cry.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Peter King, that's Da Geezer's go to guy, a pure partisan hack.

Comment

• Speaking of partisan hacks, the NYT saw fit to give space to Rick Perlstein in their magazine to explain how he "misunderstood conservatives" (spoiler: they're really WAAAAY worse than he can imagine. Anywho, he spends a lot of time setting up a "#nevertrump" strawman -- it's sort of his premise. Jonah Goldberg, a DSL favorite of all favorites, calls out his bullshit and wonders why (well, not really) the NYT would run something like that: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...rrassing-wrong

Comment

• I'll spare Comrade Strangelove links to progressive social justice outrage over Dave Chappelle, but not more campus outrage from his peeps: https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/32050/ -- why are progressives so afraid of debate? As George Carlin said, the fascists in the US won't be jackbooted thugs in military gear, they'll be wearing tennis shoes and smiley face t-shirts telling you which ideas are acceptable and which can't possible be discussed.

DSL:

HI!
                                Last edited by iam416; April 12, 2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X