X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entropy...you ignorant slut...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• At the end of the day...people vote with their wallets...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If someone says something I disagree with I need to call them evil, link them to evil and/or call them stupid. If they change their mind and now agree with me, they are evil, linked to evil and/or stupid. I shouldn't be happy with the change in stance.... I need to stay angry.
        I believe this is correct. Once you've weighed in on the wrong side of an issue, you're forever wrong.

I don't really get it. If DJT were to reverse course and sign TPP tomorrow I'd be fucking thrilled. I wouldn't call him a HYPOCRITE!!!!! and all that shit.

I think of HRC and BO on gay marriage. I'm happy they ended up where they did and I don't particularly care that their political calculations 10 years ago had them in a different spot.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't have an issue with labeling someone a flip flopper for political gains or in the case of trump, someone who speaks without facts or understanding... but in the end, it's better that a mind is changed than stubbornly stuck on a position. We all change over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            North Carolina lawmaker who is trying to pass a bill that would force the state government to defy the Supreme Court's gay-marriage ruling also considers Abe Lincoln a tyrant who was 'not unlike Hitler'

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/pol...144216324.html

I would bet many more would like to see things returned to the old ways... I don't believe that feeling has completely disappeared with time. For many yes... some... no

Comment

• Welcome to the liberal echo chamber, entropy. Didn't realize you were here already, but, now that you are, you're going to have to drop your moderate conservatism, OK?

Comment

• Ha

Comment

• hack...you ignorant slut...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

I used to work with a guy who negotiated by creating anchors. He'd say things he knew people wouldn't agree with and negotiated from there. Gives were not really gives yet the "opponents" felt like they had wins when they moved him from his position. In the end his goal was to negotiate to what he wanted by starting off at more of an extreme.

It is successful to a point.. and can be leverage in one or two interactions. I sometimes wonder if this is trumps style because that worked in his past negotiations .... this is now who he is...

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

The politics of it are interesting. Typically moving to the middle is good. But, with DJT, it seems like folks are absolutely decided on him one way or the other, so it's not like he has a ton of upside voter conversion chances by moving to the center.
                      His policy stances are only part of his problem; many people find him unlikeable as a person, so he carries that baggage whether he tacks Left or Right on issues.

We'd like to think that we can separate personality from performance, but in that job the two are invariably linked.

Comment

• Entropy=Bob Kerry.

hack, obviously=Bernie Sanders.

SLF=Nancy Pelosi

DSL=Dennis Kucinich

AlabamaAlum=Mary Landrieu

Wizard=Gary Hart

Wild Hoss=Rod Blagojevich

Comment

• I'm not sure he's a person. He may be an output from an algorithm designed to explore worst-case outcomes of silver-spoon children.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Entropy=Bob Kerry.

hack, obviously=Bernie Sanders.

SLF=Nancy Pelosi

DSL=Dennis Kucinich

AlabamaAlum=Mary Landrieu

Wizard=Gary Hart

Wild Hoss=Rod Blagojevich
                            Talent:

Comment

• We'd like to think that we can separate personality from performance, but in that job the two are invariably linked.
                              True. Relevant as far the middle goes. There's also no separating party from performance for roughly 90% of the electorate. Unscientific guess. STFU.

Comment

• You wound me, hack. I thought we were friends. I even gave you BERNIE! C'mon, man!

Comment

Working...
                                X