No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck the healthcare system...I'm going witch doctor and voodoo...

...not to be confused with the reverse hex voodoo...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      Talents questions have still been avoided....

I'd like to know in the single payer plan who decides what I get and when.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Someone who isn't trying to also make a profit at the same time as deciding on your future.

This argument is stupid and, in some cases, disingenuous. Same thing as climate change - we know it's a problem, but we won't agree to do anything about it until we can remove every little bit of uncertainty about the scope of the problem. There's a ton of uncertainty about a whole bunch of problems that the GOP is really eager to fix. Voter fraud is one example. The looming menace of trannies in bathrooms is far more hypothetical than climate change. Etc, etc. All these are just excuses.

Comment

• I'm shopping on Amazon for a new hip...I see some hellacious bargains out there. ..and with Amazon Prime...free 2 day shipping!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Fuck the healthcare system...I'm going witch doctor and voodoo...

...not to be confused with the reverse hex voodoo...
          As always, Wiz has his finger on the pulse. That's what a lot of Americans are going to be doing for a while.

Comment

• Climate change...lol...heh...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good luck with your bew hip. I recommend you shop for that on entropy's computer. Remove all your preexisting conditions from your own browser history so as to reduce your costs.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                As always, Wiz has his finger on the pulse. That's what a lot of Americans are going to be doing for a while.
                I am a Renaissance Man...heh...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Good luck with your bew hip. I recommend you shop for that on entropy's computer. Remove all your preexisting conditions from your own browser history so as to reduce your costs.
                  STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    I am a Renaissance Man...heh...
                    Let's not go that far. You are an American.

Comment

• I think it's a fairly silly exercise to engage in macro policy decisions without some sort of appreciation of the costs and benefits of the decision, including the likelihood of any given range of events. I think absolutely fucking retarded to engage in macro policy decisions based on some low odds worst case scenario.

It's almost as if folks have no inclination whatsoever to actually engage in an honest balancing of costs and benefits.

Next big initiative -- "FREE" College!
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The ACA is not "saving lives"? http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...no-lives-saved
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Someone who isn't trying to also make a profit at the same time as deciding on your future.

This argument is stupid and, in some cases, disingenuous. Same thing as climate change - we know it's a problem, but we won't agree to do anything about it until we can remove every little bit of uncertainty about the scope of the problem. There's a ton of uncertainty about a whole bunch of problems that the GOP is really eager to fix. Voter fraud is one example. The looming menace of trannies in bathrooms is far more hypothetical than climate change. Etc, etc. All these are just excuses.

It's not stupid. You trust the federal govt to make these decisions? I trust employers to want better benefits to attract talent more than someone in DC to make a decision on my behalf.

So I don't think it's stupid. A single payer is going to happen. I have no doubt. I think people are naive in what that means.

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• And hack.. don't drag your GOP bs into my questions.

Comment

• Asking a question about how something would work is now too much detail....

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                                Talents questions have still been avoided....

I'd like to know in the single payer plan who decides what I get and when.

It would probably be similar how care is decided for Medicare, don't you think? Your question kind of implies the US has no practice in doing this, when in fact it's kind of what Medicare is.

I still don't think single payer is destined, the insurance lobby is incredibly strong. A more likely option is the public option where you can opt in to something like Medicare or Medicaid.

Comment

Working...
                                X