Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb

Comment

• Like I said before blatant lying pays off. That post proves it. Trump was right on one thing though, he could shoot anyone on 5th Avenue and he wouldn't lose his supporters. I'm sure they would find a way to justify such a killing by working it back to Hillary.

Comment

• Lol at Devoss trying to speak at Bethune-Cookman. She's obviously out of her realm there and it was let known. She's one of the many in this admin that deserves every bit of shit she gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          Lol at Devoss trying to speak at Bethune-Cookman. She's obviously out of her realm there and it was let known. She's one of the many in this admin that deserves every bit of shit she gets.
          Absolutely.

Ha!

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos faced an auditorium of jeering graduates at historically black Bethune-Cookman University as she gave a commencement address Wednesday that many here said she was in no place to deliver.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Why does it not surprise me that CGVT, Oracle and froot approve of the behavior at Bethune-Cookman.

hey froot, since Strange has disappeared, maybe you can handle the second question at least. Do you think Comey should have been fired?

And two questions that none of you on the left even try to answer:

If the Dems knew of the alleged Russia-Trump connection in mid-2016 as reported, why didn't they leak it during the campaign and not until after Trump's election?

Why did Obama decide in late December of 2016 that it was important for 16 other intel agencies to have access to raw NSA intelligence, changing long-standing procedure with an EO?
            Last edited by Da Geezer; May 10, 2017, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
              Why does it not surprise me that CGVT, Oracle and froot approve of the behavior at Bethune-Cookman.
              Because you like to make shit up and have a hard time comprehending. Point out my post.

You are better off defending this firing, maybe not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                Why does it not surprise me that CGVT, Oracle and froot approve of the behavior at Bethune-Cookman.
                Aaahahahahahahaha. Why does this post not surprise anyone?

Comment

• Well, you know, historically black colleges were the epitome of school choice.

The woman is a clueless moron
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Real group of HOODLUMS right geez??? Them people....

Comment

• Well, CGVT, do you approve of the behavior of the students or not?

Comment

• Don't know that I approve of it, but I certainly don't blame them after the stupid shit that woman said about black colleges.

Comment

• Real group of HOODLUMS right geez??? Them people....
                          I wouldn't say that. I would say their behavior shows they are uneducated and entitled, given fully to the theology of victimhood. Pity.

What did DeVos say about black colleges?

Comment

• "He had an absolute duty, in my opinion, 11 days or not, to come forward with the new information that he has and let the American people know that." Jeff Sessions October 28, 2016
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• It was fucking stupid of the school to have her speak, it's a day of celebration for all the graduates and it put all the focus on that ridiculous woman. They either did it to get the inevitable attention that came out of it or there was some sort of closed door deal to try and help her image.

Comment

• Yes, correct. There's no way, during the planning of commencement that that idea came up and someone was like, "YES, great idea! Let's book her!" Very stupid to have her speak at any college, much less a traditionally black school. I think she was have gotten a similar response at any university.

Comment

Working...
                                X