No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't see how this sustains itself over 4 years.

Comment

• Me either. But then I have never believed he'd last four years; as soon the job transitions from ego trip into work- maybe the first real work he's ever done- he'll quit. Its his nature.

Comment

• He has had enough gaffes, lies, defeats, etc... for 4 terms of President's and it isn't even June. For crying out loud they can't even keep a story straight for 3 days. Day 1 it is Rosenstein's decision and by day 3 it has morphed into them admitting they fired Comey to try and shut down the Russia investigation.

It is worth pointing out George W. Bush had a presidency that ended pretty badly. He had some notable gaffes, but there was some professionals working for him. nothing was ever off the rails like this. Heckuva job Brownie looks quaint in comparison to this nonsense.

Comment

• And the local conservative talk radio and callers here are buying his bullshit hook line and sinker. I imagine that is the case in most conservative areas of the country.

It amazes me.
          Last edited by CGVT; May 12, 2017, 05:08 AM.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They buy his BS stories well after he's moved on from them, after today's latest train wreck interview he probably will never even acknowledge the original explanation. And a lot his supporters will never acknowledge his successive explainations, the Rosenstein explanation was enough.

Comment

• He just met with a Russian who wasn't even head of state, and Geezer still can't accept there's even and connection. It's like what liberals felt for Obama in 09, but ten times more intense.

Comment

• The whole thing with meeting the Russian ambassador and then Henry Kissinger, less than 24 hours after firing Comey, struck me as a Bannon move. A big F YOU to the media making comparisons to Nixon.

Comment

• It could be Bannon, maybe Putin though.

Comment

• LOL. Right.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• In any event, based on what I've read about this McCabe fellow my feelings on the thoroughness and objectivity of the investigation remained unchanged. It's going to continue on as is and maybe the ethereal scandal will actually find the crimes the Progs are certain occurred.

The self-inflicted optics debacle will as well especially in the media and amongst the Progs.
                      Last edited by iam416; May 12, 2017, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• In relation to a less timely, but still favorite Prog narrative, Nature published a nice editorial on the dangers of labeling ideas as "anti-science": https://www.nature.com/news/beware-t...-label-1.21956

Comment

• If anybody gets punished, I'll believe it when I see it. America doesn't have a good track record lately in prosecuting corruption and punishing offenders. When he's not reneging on his obligations to recuse himself, Jeff Sessions is focused on low-level drug offenses. But it's clear that there was criminal activity.

Comment

• That's the type of post that, meh, it just reeks Prog flame. I almost responded with a litany of prosecutions in public corruption cases, but caught myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              In any event, based on what I've read about this McCabe fellow my feelings on the thoroughness and objectivity of the investigation remained unchanged. It's going to continue on as is and maybe the ethereal scandal will actually find the crimes the Progs are certain occurred.

The self-inflicted optics debacle will as well especially in the media and amongst the Progs.
                              Interesting

This post will correct as long as we don't find out that neither Acting Director McCabe nor his successor swears a personal oath of fealty to President Trump over the most delicious meatloaf.

Comment

• you do realize Hillary spent almost 600 million dollars on the campaign trump just over 300 million so somebody answer me a question

trump sold every stock he had to come up with 40 million to keep his campaign going--he contributed 60 million of his own money and had no big money donors

the finances reports are gone over with a fine tooth comb-so far by 6 different investigating agencies and so far nyet--Obama and company basically turned loose every investigative agency to find some dirt to explain why Hillary with twice as much financial support somehow lost the election

and yet the media morons and their followers continue to paralyze any productive legislature and prudent investigations to follow what exactly? asking for more assets to investigate what? that trump somehow got secret money from secret Russians to elude all the electoral financial restrictions all ready in place and somehow get enough fake votes in 4 states to beat Hillary

what exactly was the point of trying to expand an investigation that already had 6 different agencies involved

when does the media and the clowns that hang on everyword going to quit wasting resources we could better use elsewhere and quit chasing red herrings

I know trump is a buffoon but I also know comey was one disaster after another

funny hearing trump call comey a showboat and a grandstander though

pot meet kettle

but we need to look forward instead of looking backward on something that just isn't there

Comment

Working...
                                X