No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod Wheeler, the PI who was hired by a Breitbart columnist to investigate Seth Rich's murder, now admits he has no evidence linking him to Wikileaks. He was just repeating something he saw on Fox News.

Damn. I guess the Clinton Foundation must've gotten to him just like they got to Rich's family, eh crash?

It took only hours for one of the biggest stories in conservative media this week, which some outlets had chosen to focus on over news that President Trump disclosed classified information to senior Russian officials, to fall apart.

BTW, Fox is heavily pushing this story on Tucker Carlson & Hannity to avoid the Trump story dominating the night.

Comment

• Ah, OK.

Comment

• It's crazy that Fox News is missing this story, are they asleep at the wheel?

Comment

• From the Washington Examiner, DC's 'alternative conservative' newspaper, saying the Seth Rich conspiracy theory is hot garbage, with the DC Police, the FBI, the victim's family, and the PI who did the 'cover-up investigation' all saying it's a bunch of nonsense.

President Trump’s campaign and the Republican National Committee took in $125 million during the third quarter of this year, breaking a presidential fundraising record. Since the beginning of the year, the group has raised more than $308 million. It also has a war chest of more than $156 million in the bank, according to the

Comment

• If I was that reporter I'd have asked to meet Wheeler at Comet Pizza.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              From the Washington Examiner, DC's 'alternative conservative' newspaper, saying the Seth Rich conspiracy theory is hot garbage, with the DC Police, the FBI, the victim's family, and the PI who did the 'cover-up investigation' all saying it's a bunch of nonsense.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/th...rticle/2623263
              They are all in on the cover up. Fox and a Breitbart are slinging mad truth.
              Last edited by Mainevent; May 17, 2017, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• "Hey here's a grieving family. Let's make them collateral damage."

Comment

• Putin with some epic trolling today. Says he has a recording of Lavrov/Trump's conversation and has helpfully offered to supply it.

Comment

• Doesn't he have tapes of everything Trump?

Comment

• Sorry, Putin meant a 'transcript', not recording

Comment

• Senator from NC collapsed during a race this morning. CPR may have saved his life. Currently at hospital

Comment

• If you have a chance to take CPR training, take it. You never know when it may be needed.

Comment

• Iv'e been behind efforts to quell the hysteria regarding Trump's misdeeds. The level of misinformation out there is astounding. Not of the reports of his idiocy - these are well substantiated renderings of them - but the wrongheaded extrapolation of what comes next. While I think Trump is unfit to serve as President, always have, always will, I just can't abide by stupid notions of how to get rid of him.

This is a Federalist piece that explains, from a different perspective, the law as it applies to Impeachment of the President for "High Crimes....." (not going to happen), Comey's firing (at this point, not likely to be seen as Obstruction of Justice when the dust settles) and Lawrence Tribe's legal position (which he tweets, BTW) on these two issues.

I'm not advancing this as a position I agree or don't agree with. It's balance and important for those of us involved in discussing the latest Trump kerfuffle here.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I would agree that it is too early to call for impeachment. But the Comey firing happened a week ago, this is just beginning. This story has legs, people are jumping to conclusions based on past impeachments. For reference congress did not take up impeachment of Nixon until 9 months after the Saturday Night Massacre. If nothing else came out, I would agree that it is not impeachment material. But I think it would be a foolish bet to think nothing else will come out.

Comment

• Impeachment is a political act, and it will never happen with the House so overloaded with Rs. All this drama will end in yet another very partisan ?thud?, and more impotent rage from congressional Democrats. Good fuel for 2020, and a needed slap to Trump, but ultimately fruitless as to its ultimate goal.

I am not sure I would want Trump removed/resigned from office anyway; he?s the best politician the Ds have, and his replacement is a far more polished and effective political operator.

Comment

Working...
                                X