Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    this is what I said

"as far as rich goes if I was his family and they only had a theory from the police with no suspect and no evidence of a guy shot in the back twice with assagne offering 25K seems suspicious enough to me"

I guess the family agrees with me that the robbery theory doesn't add up and they want the cops to release what they have
    GOP lobbyist and DC lawyer Jack Burkman told DailyMail.com his team of investigators did not find emails to Wikileaks on Seth Rich's computer after the DNC staffer's unsolved murder.

that's from today btw. perhaps all this conspiracy crap has got them wondering.

but if you sheep want to continue to toe the party line- that there's nothing to see here just move along he was shot in the back twice and nothing was stolen has to be a robbery attempt feel free.

I'm certain he had no emails of interest--that's the one thing we can count on from the DNC staffers is their emails are never compromised lost or unsecured right?

So assassins killed Seth Rich but weren't smart enough to make it look like a robbery? In your mind that's a lot more likely than 'robbery gone wrong"?

Comment

• $100m donation for immune system research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Good article, Ent. When I was in my 20's an old country doctor told me to watch older folks who come down with shingles because they are likely to come down with cancer soon. I've watched it all my life. Now I understand that shingles are "caused" by the latent herpes zoster virus, which implies to me a deteriorating immune system. I wish this country could spend as much on medical research as it does no welfare or the military.

Comment

• I'm getting a little white (trimmed in red with an exclamation point) triangle in the lower left corner of crash's post. I clicked it and it to report advertising or rudeness.

Please tell me this isn't another attempt at suppressing speech.

Comment

• It's not from the mods here.

I have no idea what it is. Have you seen on other posts?
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• They are out to get you and crash, stay safe.

Comment

• Ariana Grande has offered to pay funeral expenses for all those killed after her concert in Manchester.

One of those killed was 18yo Saffie Roussos, who had been backstage before the concert and met Grande.

Comment

• Health insurers in Washington, D.C., Oregon, and Vermont have requested double-digit premium rate increases for Obamacare plans next year, according to state and district insurance commissioners.

In Oregon, there were eight health insurers participating in the individual market that requested premium rate hikes ranging from 6.9 percent to 21.8 percent.

“This year’s rate requests follow two years of significant rate increases as insurers have adjusted to changes in the individual market,” said the state insurance commissioner. “Rates increased an average of 23 percent in 2016 and 27 percent in 2017.”

Premiums are continuing to increase due to higher-than-expected medical claims, declining participation of insurers, and the end of federal programs that mitigate risk for insurers. Insurers are also faced with increasing uncertainty as to whether the cost-sharing subsidies will be made and what will happen to the individual mandate.

“We continue to be concerned about the level of choice for Oregonians across the state,” said Patrick Allen, director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services in Oregon. “In the coming weeks, we will be exploring our options to ensure all Oregonians have access to plans that fit their needs.”

“We know there are still many unknowns facing insurers and consumers as we look ahead to 2018,” said Laura Cali Robinson, the state’s insurance commissioner. “Now that the filings are in, we will begin our vigorous review to ensure the proposed rate changes, including the potential impact of various sources of uncertainty, are actuarially sound and justified.”

BlueCross BlueShield requested a premium rate hike of 12.7 percent in Vermont, and MVP Health Plan Inc. requested an increase of 6.7 percent.

BlueCross Blue Shield, which is the largest insurer in Vermont, said that most of the increase in premiums was not due to direct health care services, but the federal insurer tax which was mandated by Obamacare.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/insurer...ans-next-year/

Comment

• It's not from the mods here.

I have no idea what it is. Have you seen on other posts?
                    Nope, just the post from crash. It has (left to right) a solid green dot, the triangle I described, and a "moving" circle like windows has when it is loading something. Click on the triangle, and you get to a place where the reader is encouraged to report advertising or nastiness.

Oh well, if it is not from the mods, I apologise.

Comment

• Just FYI, The OMB predicted 25 million on the exchanges for 2014 and 20 million in 2016, and those are the numbers they are using when estimating "numbers lost". Actually, there are now 11 million on the exchanges. I believe they predicted 14 million will lose their "coverage" immediately, 24 million is a few years. Of the 14, 9 are expected to be from Medicaid, meaning that 9 million folks are expected to give up free health insurance by choice.

I've pontificated on static scoring v dynamic scoring a lot, but this is a different example of the difference. In static scoring, the situation that obtained prior to the passage of the ACA is assumed as the baseline, hence the 9 million who didn't seek Medicaid then. In dynamic scoring, the economists try to anticipate what filks will do when confronted with a change in policy. Dynamic analysis would say that folks who have been forced to go through the process to acquire Medicaid probably will stand pat. Dynamic scoring considers inertia to be a major factor in predictions.

And you will hear $ 800 Billion will be cut from Medicaid. That is an $ 800 Billion cut in the increases in Medicaid, not an absolute decrease. Actual spending increases.

Comment

• Trump approval down from April to -13 in Fox poll

American voters disagree with President Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey, think the dismissal was for self-serving reasons, and approve of a special counsel being appointed to investigate Russian government efforts to influence the election and the Trump campaign. In addition, a majority opposes the Republican plan to replace Obamacare.

Remarkably, voters also now say 53-39% that Obamacare is good for the country

Comment

• RCP average is about 40-54% against Trump. The Rasmussen poll, whcih has always been friendly to Republicans, stands out as an outlier. Every other poll says he's down double digits.

Comment

• Greg Gianforte, the R candidate in the Montana special election tomorrow, reportedly may have physically assaulted a reporter for the Guardian newspaper (Ben Jacobs) this evening. Jacobs claims he has audio of the encounter, the police were called, and a tv crew was present. Stay tuned...

Comment

• Alex Levinson (BuzzFeed, formerly at National Review) is reporting on the scene and says she saw Jacobs' feet fly up in the air and heard Gianforte screaming. The police are questioning witnesses, Gianforte's aides are saying nothing, and he left the BBQ event 90 minutes early.

Comment

• Welp...Guardian has audio up

Audio of Greg Gianforte attacking Ben Jacobs corroborated by Fox News journalists in the room, who described candidate ‘slamming him to the ground’

Comment

Working...
                                X