No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least with some of other bills they can say they cut medicaid and cut taxes. The skinny repeal just removes the mandate, the medical device tax and the requirement for large companies to provide health insurance. Good luck owning the consequences of that.

Now maybe they add some other stuff in conference and force an up or down vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Been away from the Clown Show for 4 days. I miss anything?

I did catch that Geezer thinks any attorney who donated to a Democrat is horribly biased and therefore the entire Mueller investigation needs to be ignored.

Does Geezer think any member of the Administration who donated to Dems at some point in the last 5 years needs to get the axe too? You can start with newest Clown Show recruit, Mr. Scarramucci. He's given more to Dems over his career than the entire Mueller team, I seem to recall reading.
      One thing you may have missed is Dylan Pickle loves President Ragetweet.

Comment

• There's actually some truth in what Trump says. But would he dare say this at a Trump rally in West Virginia or Youngstown, where the economy is just as bad if not worse?

Comment

• I thought it was established during the campaign that you weren't supposed to say that to Real America.

I'm not sure about leaving your house behind, not everyone has the Russian mafia to bail them out of bankruptcy.

On that Foxconn plant, let's see if it actually gets built. Michigan was trying to get that as well, but it seemed sketchy. The owner of that company made a showy announcement a few years back and nothing came of it.

Comment

• I did catch that Geezer thinks any attorney who donated to a Democrat is horribly biased and therefore the entire Mueller investigation needs to be ignored.

Does Geezer think any member of the Administration who donated to Dems at some point in the last 5 years needs to get the axe too? You can start with newest Clown Show recruit, Mr. Scarramucci. He's given more to Dems over his career than the entire Mueller team, I seem to recall reading.
            I see you missed me.

Touching.

Comment

• Quagmire's dad is on the Daily show right now

Comment

• I have to agree with you progs, though. The Republicans in the Senate are a true shit show.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Bowing to the wishes of his husband Vlad, Trump has instructed coalition forces not to fight Assad and only ISIS. Claims to be "not a fan of Assad", a mass murderer and war criminal.

The US-led coalition fighting ISIS has told its local Syrian allies that they must be exclusively focused on fighting ISIS and not fight the Syrian regime, a directive that prompted one rebel group to depart a joint coalition base in Southern Syria, several coalition and US defense officials told CNN.

Trump’s decision to end the CIA program that arms anti-Assad Syrian rebels is a geopolitical blunder that benefits Putin but leaves the US and the world more unstable, writes Frida Ghitis.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Alaskan newspaper reporting that Trump threatened both Alaskan Senators over Murkowski healthcare vote. Interior Sec. may block future oil drilling in retaliation for not giving Trump what he wants

Comment

• Reminder that Murkowski lost her primary in 2010 to a Tea Party guy. Then won the election anyways as a write-in candidate. The Tea Party people threw a hissy fit and launched lawsuit after lawsuit, but she won.

Comment

• Putin rewards Trump's boot licking by inking a 50 year deal with Syria for a forward strategic air base to compliment the existing naval base there.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Mobster in Chief is not very effective.

Comment

• not much comment here on the transsexual ban

I am aware of 5 transsexuals that came off of active duty and immediate filed multiple claims for anxiety/bipolar depression etc and became 100% SC undergoing sexual transformation paid by the VA

I know the typical hard core soldiers 11b's, 18 deltas, rangers, SF seals, combat batallions and there is no place for transsexuals to be going through their various stages of sexual transformation in the middle of a unit trying to train or actually engaged in a mission especially in the middle of combat units in deployments

trump did the right thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Alaskan newspaper reporting that Trump threatened both Alaskan Senators over Murkowski healthcare vote. Interior Sec. may block future oil drilling in retaliation for not giving Trump what he wants

https://www.adn.com/politics/2017/07...ns-for-alaska/
                                Mitch must have exhausted his supply of earmarks, so now its on to threats.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X