Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    not much comment here on the transsexual ban

I am aware of 5 transsexuals that came off of active duty and immediate filed multiple claims for anxiety/bipolar depression etc and became 100% SC undergoing sexual transformation paid by the VA

I know the typical hard core soldiers 11b's, 18 deltas, rangers, SF seals, combat batallions and there is no place for transsexuals to be going through their various stages of sexual transformation in the middle of a unit trying to train or actually engaged in a mission especially in the middle of combat units in deployments

trump did the right thing
    Trump didn't do anything besides fire off a tweet on the shitter. I bet this doesn't go how he thinks, once again.

Comment

• This Scaramucci guy is dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
        Trump didn't do anything besides fire off a tweet on the shitter. I bet this doesn't go how he thinks, once again.
        For the Cult of Trump, the follow through doesn't actually matter.

Comment

• For national security purposes, we need to remove or regulate Trump's ability to use twitter.... For foreign relations, Trump shouldn't meet, speak or email other presidents, prime ministers and the like without a Trump to English translator.

Comment

• Jeff Bezos passed Bill Gates as the world's richest person this morning.

Comment

• Its been over 12 hours without Trump embarrassing the nation or making a complete horse's ass of himself. Will someone please check on him and make sure he's okay?
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• He's tired, GJ. Even though he has the best stamina, it's exhausting. He'll be up soon and at it again.

If the army wants to deprive itself of using sexual transformation as a battlefield tactic against ISIS -- those guys'll fuck animals, so imagine the tactical possibilities -- then I guess that's just the consequence of voters' actions. But, really, it's simple. Tell the trannies that they can have their medical bills handled but only after they build the wall. Two birds/one stone.

Comment

• Hack, solving problems in bunches.

Banning transgender people entirely from the military is dumb on so many levels. I don't necessarily agree with funding gender re-assignments but I also don't know nearly enough about that process to fully comment.

Comment

• idiots
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• McMaster fired Derek Harvey today from the National Security Council. He was an ally of Steve Bannon and very,very hawkish on Iran.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                        not much comment here on the transsexual ban

I am aware of 5 transsexuals that came off of active duty and immediate filed multiple claims for anxiety/bipolar depression etc and became 100% SC undergoing sexual transformation paid by the VA

I know the typical hard core soldiers 11b's, 18 deltas, rangers, SF seals, combat batallions and there is no place for transsexuals to be going through their various stages of sexual transformation in the middle of a unit trying to train or actually engaged in a mission especially in the middle of combat units in deployments

trump did the right thing
                        The military appears to be refusing to accept a tweet as a direct order. Said they will not be implementing any changes until further notice.

BOTH of Iowa's Senators came out against this move and neither Grassley nor Ernst is terribly liberal.

Comment

• Head of the Boy Scouts apologizes for Trump's political ranting at the Jamboree

Comment

• This is sort of amazing. As noted, Trump sent the Interior Sec. out to threaten Murkowski by cutting projects and permits in Alaska. All of a sudden, all confirmation hearings involving nominees to the Interior Dept. have been "delayed". Guess who chairs the Appropriations Committee?

Comment

• Chair of the same committee that decides the funding of the Interior Dept. Oh man, grab some popcorn.
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X