No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Priebus is out as Trump's COS. John Kelley, current Chief of Homeland Security, is in.

What a fucking soap opera.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Sorry, posted this on the wrong thread. The Mooch's wife is leaving him; he chose Trump over her I guess

The White House’s potty-mouthed new communications director has been dumped by his beautiful blond wife because of his “naked political ambition.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
        Apparently Priebus is out as Trump's COS. John Kelley, current Chief of Homeland Security, is in.

What a fucking soap opera.
        Other than people who left office with the President they were serving, I believe Priebus now goes down as the shortest-tenured COS ever.

Comment

• 7/21: Spicer resigns
          7/25: BCRA fails
          7/26: Repeal-only fails
          7/28: Skinny repeal fails
          7/28: Priebus Resigns

WINNING! SO TIRED!

Comment

• So Poochie isn't going to be COS?

Comment

• If it was the highest corporate rate in the world you'd have to wonder why collection as a percentage of economic activity is abnormally low. Just saying it's the highest corporate rate isn't capturing nearly enough of the actual story.
              Well, we have gone over this ad nauseum. The reason for lower collections is the special treatment that specific large corporations get from the government. Ask Ghengis Jon if his wife gets any special treatment, and I'm sure he would say there is none. And to boot, business persons have to pay 15.7% SS tax while employees pay only 7.85%. If you complain about corporations, remember that small business is where the jobs are created, but large corporations are where the government subsidies are. Hack, you would be better served being against the subsidies rather than against the recipient of the subsidies.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• John Kelly, the new COS said LAST WEEK that the Russians meddled in the election to favor the election of Chump. How long will he last? He committed the heresy of "it's anything but a witch hunt".

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• He'll outlast Trump who won't last half his term.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                      John Kelly, the new COS said LAST WEEK that the Russians meddled in the election to favor the election of Chump. How long will he last? He committed the heresy of "it's anything but a witch hunt".

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sia/496400001/
                      If it's true that Scarramucci (and others like Kushner & Ivanka) don't have to go through him to see the President then he'll be gone too within a year.

Comment

• Well, we have gone over this ad nauseum

Right. So why do you keep citing it without that context?

Comment

• Heh. A recent Quinnipiac poll.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• The summation paragraph at the end of the piece describes DJT quite well.

Scary shit.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Was McCain acting as a human shield for the 10 senators who voted yes but didn't want to or did he just want to stick it to McConnell?

Comment

• I'm just waiting for the Trumpsters to start proclaiming that his tumor has clouded his judgment and he should retire...
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X