Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packy, where have you been?

Oh, work work work running a Cleaning Co now

Cam Fowler, grew up in Farmington Hills, Ryan Kesler and family friend :-) is from from Livonia. lol First time I had something to celebrate around here in a long time.
    Last edited by WingsFan; February 15, 2014, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• In a game that will rival any of the best hockey games you've ever seen, the United States prevailed in a shootout that was as good as the game that preceded it. The United States got four goals from T.J. Oshie in an eight-round shootout to defeat Russia by a final score of 3-2 on Saturday to move atop Group A in the Olympic hockey tournament.

and his wife is a babe

Comment

• Blondes usually aren't my thing, but jeezus christ!

Comment

• She's Ok, I guess.

Comment

• Good to hear Packfan, I suspect Kesler's finger is broken but he was still wining faceoffs.

What a hell of game (US/Russia), the intensity was huge, glad Team Canada attended the game in order to up their tempo. Not really a fan of the shootout, OT until someone wins as per the Stanley Cup playoffs.

The Gold Medal Game will have a 20 minute OT period of 4 on 4, if still tied then settled by a shootout, NUTS, hope it doesn't come to that.

Crosby will center Jamie Benn & Patrice Bergeron on the top line. He has played very well but nothing clicking with his wingers yet. Kunitz gets dropped to the 13th forward position today but really he should sit-out.

Subban & St. Louis are healthy scratches today against Finland.

It's funny, the reigning NHL Norris Trophy and Art Ross Trophy winners sit out as healthy scratches?

Babcock says it sucks, teams were permitted to carry 25 players (an extra 2) given the travel distance, hope they can check their egos.
            Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 16, 2014, 07:38 AM.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
              Blondes usually aren't my thing, but jeezus christ!
              Yeah, that's not my look either but she transcends all that. Holy fuck.

Overall, I think the tension in this thread is pretty amusing and notable between ``selfish jerks shouldn't be abandoning their NHL teams because they are under contract and this is just the Olympics'' and ``OMFG THESE GAMES ARE AWESOME AND THE FINAL IS GONNA BE EPIC!!!!!!!!11eleven''.

Comment

• She's very nice but not OMG nice
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• She's pretty amazing in the first photo.

Comment

• And as good as she looks, he looks like more of a douchebag, if that's even possible. Christ on a crutch again.

Comment

• I ain't kicking her out of bed for eating crackers!

Comment

• Russia beat Slovakia 1-0 in a shootout and will be the #5 which keeps them in the same 4/5 game and away from us in the quarters. Canada is up 1-0 on Finland in the final game of the preliminary round. We just need that to be decided in regulation and it'll be Sweden/USA in as the 2/3 seeds. Best possible semi-final draw for us, IMO. The loser of Canada/Finland is locked into the #4 seed which makes for a difficult quarter-final match for Russia. I'd love to see the Russians flame out on home ice in the quarters. Putin would probably send people to the gulag.

Comment

• Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere…. Kickstarter has been hacked and password changes have been recommended. I know lots on this board probably use the site to order UM material. Credit card info apparently has not been comprimised but other info such as email addressed etc. has been breached.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Putin would probably send people to the gulag.

All while riding a horse around while shirtless, desperately trying to appear macho. Just ask Pussy Riot.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Mackenzie View Post
                              Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere?. Kickstarter has been hacked and password changes have been recommended. I know lots on this board probably use the site to order UM material. Credit card info apparently has not been comprimised but other info such as email addressed etc. has been breached.
                              Probably by Brandon, trying to get more cash out of your wallets
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• why use that to order UM gear?

Comment

Working...
                                X