No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OIC. I thought you meant tshirts and the like.

Comment

• Russians threaten to overrun US Embassy in Moscow.

American-born Brad Meier - who, for the record, owns dual Canadian-American citizenship - was the referee who ruled that Fedor Tyutin's goal late in the third period didn't count because the net was off its moorings behind U.S. goalie Jonathan Quick. The goal would have given the Russians a 3-2 lead; instead, the game went to a shootout and the Americans prevailed.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Dear Russia,

Master indoor plumbing then we'll talk.

P.S. Everybody hates you.

Signed,
        Everybody.

Comment

• LOL
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I couldn't believe that they disallowed that Nash goal. Cost Canada the #1 overall seed.

Most of these games have been unwatchable. Just some awful hockey. As OP pointed out, the officiating has been terrible. The Canada-Finland game was Gadawful.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              OIC. I thought you meant tshirts and the like.
              My bad! I should have been more specific.

Comment

• Today Russia had some trouble beating Norway LOL.

Comment

• Finland vs Russia in the quarterfinals...another "Winter War". Go Finland!
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• We better rescue Datsyuk before the whole team is thrown in the gulag. They're gonna lose to Finland.

Comment

• Switzerland has played three games so far.

Three goals (total) have been scored in those three games.

Comment

• Yeah, it's pretty gross. Canada better watch out!

Comment

• I guess the "Mighty Swiss" were looking ahead to the Gold medal game.

Latvia 3 -1 Switzerland.

Canada gets the smengies in QF.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Thank goodness the soccer team is out of the tourney.

Comment

• Amen.

Don't get me wrong , you could split Obitchkin's skull with a Sher-wood and I'd buy you a bottle of vodka but this is ridiculous.

Russia 2-0 lead, late in 3rd against Norway and Ovie is hauled down on a breakaway, NO penalty shot, no tripping penalty!

Disgraceful, call the damn game correctly you corrupt fucking officials. Totally destroys any integrity. Olympics my ass.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 18, 2014, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• It's been pretty brutal. Not that it matters now but Slovakia's goal against us way way offside. Tatar had not tagged up by a good foot or so before Hossa brought the puck back in over the line and fed Tatar who made a really nice shot off the post. We won 7-1 but as we saw with the quarterfinal seeding, a goal here or there really changes the look of the tournament. If Canada is awarded their 2nd goal they'd have been the #1 seed and we wouldn't play them until the gold medal game. That's kind of a big deal as those two teams are head and shoulders above the rest of the field.

Russia - Finland drops at 7:30 am tomorrow on NBCSN. USA - Czech Republic at noon on USA Network.
                                Last edited by Mike; February 18, 2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X