No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were Canadian, European in your pants for most of that game.

Comment

• Canada out shoots Latvia 57-16, wins 2-1.

Of course 2 more Canadian goals disallowed.

Bring on the US! Expect the Canucks to amp it up big time!
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• They better! I expect they will but, good grief man. If they bring the energy level they've been playing with to the game on Friday not only will they lose, they will get embarrassed.

Do any of the Canadian forwards score goals? WTF is going on with them? I think playing the USA will snap them out of whatever funk they are in and they'll act like it's a big game but they've been a real head-scratcher so far.

Comment

• They've been getting chances and really outplaying every team, but have had a really difficult time getting the puck into the net. Can't say they've looked overly impressive yet, but as usual, they are a sleeping giant.

Comment

• Yes, it's a National Crisis in Canada, soon they will call for a Crown Inquiry.

Babcock says his team is 4-0 and a game away from Gold.

Tavares out with a knee injury, 2nd in the NHL in scoring.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Ovie must be crushed right now, at least he is used to it.

Favorites. The Russians have not won a hockey medal since picking up bronze in 2002. Why would anybody expect gold here? Is it because the storyline was so good? Goalie Tuuka Rask was simply being honest when he said, “The real measuring stick is Canada and we played a great game against them.”

Comment

• Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice struck his fiancee with his hand, rendering her unconscious, according to a summons obtained by WJZ-TV in Baltimore.

haven't seen much news regarding this... guess the NFL is still ok with beating women
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• It is crazy. We'll fucking talk about a gay guy coming out for 3 fucking weeks and this kind of stuff gets swept under the rug. Of course, there isn't really much to discuss on something like this, but it's almost just a quick blot that won't get any more attention. Sad.

Comment

• agree.. sad when this isn't news.
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Down 2-0 to the US with 4 minutes left in the game, the Canadian underdogs tie the game then win in OT 3-2, capturing their 4th straight Gold Medal while stunning Team USA in Women's Hockey.

Good luck Mike, "Nothin' wrong with Silver" except you boys will be playing for Bronze. Never under estimate the Canadian Hockey Heart.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 20, 2014, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Did Crosby lead their scoring?
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• OP, congrats on another dual hockey gold.

Comment

• You have to see it Mike, Team USA hits the empty-net post and fails to seal it.

On to the the seriousness at-hand:

If Canada’s ever to get off their asses and score some goals, it will have to happen against the Americans, who play a similar high-paced, physical, forecheck-oriented game.

These teams delivered a classic in the Vancouver Winter Games gold medal final, so expect the U.S. — who have been dynamic against superior opponents — to be looking for revenge for that crushing 2010 final overtime loss.

Will Team Canada rise to the occasion after some middling performances thus far?

Absolutely, I fully expect this to be the best game of the Olympics, a game-7 Stanley Cup Final.

BTW....Surrendering 3 goals over 4 games, you can't play any better defensively.

Comment

• This is news? What's next, English Premier League scores?

Comment

• Manchester United have defeated rival Liverpool by a score of who the fuck cares. The Manchester side flopped successfully in 94 instances, and 12 injuries were convincingly faked. Fortunately there were no incidents of ruffled hair or forelocks out of place.

Comment

Working...
                                X