No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My in-laws are. My father-in-law loves astronomy. They've been planning this thing for awhile. Never before has the Bumblefuck, Kentucky Comfort Inn been able to charge such exorbitant rates. A true, unvarnished example of supply and demand.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• For giggles, I checked available rooms in Evansville, IN. $849 for a Howard Johnson, roaches no extra charge.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• No chasing required here...its coming to us. One metro school district cancelled classes for the 21st. They did not want to be responsible for any vision injuries that may have occurred. Lots of students were going to be gone anyway.

I have to profess to being puzzled as to why its just a big deal.
        Last edited by Wild Hoss; August 17, 2017, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Well, depending on your location, it's a two minute event that occurs once in a generation. In terms you may understand -- your sex life. Less roughly 100 seconds.

Comment

• I know what "location" your wife likes. If you're nice to her, she may even allow me to tell you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yeah, but then I'd have to be nice to her. No fucking thanks.

Comment

• lol
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Lol.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• lmao

Comment

• Started with religion, became as much or more about race after the rise of racial theorists and social revolutionaries in the late 19th century. Jews were traditionally blamed for the death of Christ and an easy scapegoat when a king needed to appease the rabble or raise money.

Because Jews were often exiles or "homeless" they were regarded as having no true loyalty to their king/prince/tsar/country. They became branded as 'international citizens' which has transformed into 'globalists' in coded language today.
                      Yup. Good points. The Catholic Church also recognized the sin of "usury" which meant charging interest on lent (bad pun) money. Since the Jews did not have a religious compunction against charging interest, they were a virtual monopoly in the "money lending" business. That's why you still hear the Rothschilds being vilified on alt-right sites. The Jews controlled the financial system.

Comment

• I'm about an hour south of the path thought about driving up there but expecting rush hour traffic that morning all the way up to st joe area. just settle for the 95% eclipse

Comment

• All religions ban usury. They just define it differently. Islam, on paper, has zero tolerance for usury, but allows semantic work-arounds. The two other peoples of the book have much looser definitions, with the most common interpretation being that you don't charge usury within your faith, but to people outside it you can.

Comment

• Just north of North Platte...Eclipse Totality...dumb fuckers from around the globe paying $1000 a day for campground space to watch 2:40 of fucking darkness. $800 for hotel rooms. Projected 150,000 people coming to the area.

Dumb. Mother. Fuckers.

Hell I had 2:40 with Talent's wife in total darkness. Would have been longer but she turned the lights on. As that brother in Brewster's Millions said...

Yeah...ugly bitch...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Reciting the history of antisemitism is fine, but it's probably secondary to why Breitbart feels it's necessary to point out his religion. why wpuld anyone read that site unless endorse or at the veryeast accept it?

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X