Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combining hack and eclipse-worshipers today:

Comment

• Sure but that's one guy who has less hair than me, so I don't mind the comparison.

Comment

• Lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I voted for trumps agenda

tightening borders

trying to keep GDP at 3%

shoring up the military

simplifying tax code

unscrewing the middle class worker

he's done some of those things and is trying in other areas

I didn't vote for trump the person he's an egomaniacal self absorbed pompous ass who is a political novice and would be better off shutting his mouth and throwing away his smartphone. But I do believe he wants whats best for the working class American

but the magnitude of the hate from the media and others is mindboggling

the mentality from many that he should be impeached or worse assassinated --I have always thought mainstream America votes and accepts and supports the president no matter who he is. this president never will get that chance --russian collusion conspiracy fairy tales have proved that. 24/7 many hoping for the bombshell that costs him the presidency. sad we as a country would have to endure that again

I know it boggles your mind hack attack, that somebody could support trump and not be a racist or sexist or whatever you believe I am. maybe hard for you to believe but I dated for a long time a black chick I worked with--second best lay I ever had. But eventually as a 18 yo kid I couldn't handle the racism in my own town--indy-and broke up with her

others have explained my cnn comment so I wont go there but just so you know I don't wear any sheets, I wouldn't waste my time attending any of those marches or rallies for white supremacy. I believe in middle class working supremacy and Hillary wasn't going to do anything but continue the entitlement mentality on the backs of the middle class

Comment

• Which of those things has he done?
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

I know it boggles your mind hack attack, that somebody could support trump and not be a racist or sexist or whatever you believe I am. maybe hard for you to believe but I dated for a long time a black chick I worked with--second best lay I ever had. But eventually as a 18 yo kid I couldn't handle the racism in my own town--indy-and broke up with her
              Ahahahhahahahahaha....well, in that case then....

Comment

• Was your best lay a white chick?

(trick question)

Comment

• When did crash start dating women?

(NTTIAWWT)
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Eclipse window has passed KC...it was pretty cool, although clouds rolled in right before total coverage. Got dark enough that the cicadas started singing.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                      Ahahahhahahahahaha....well, in that case then....
                      Some of my best friends dated black chics...
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I feel you bed down a black chick, it PROVES you're not racist.

Duh.

Comment

• Started out this morning feeling so polite, I always though a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite. But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling...A little afternoon delight

Comment

• big difference in bedding one and dating one for 6 months

I don't think you can date a black girl for 6 mos and be called a racist

gdp forecast up to 3.7%

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/Economy/30324507

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                              Eclipse window has passed KC...it was pretty cool, although clouds rolled in right before total coverage. Got dark enough that the cicadas started singing.
                              Didn't have any darkness and just a 5-10 degree drop in temp.

Comment

• Nothing here at all

Comment

Working...
                                X