No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone from West Virginia was also apparently trying to arrange a meeting between Trump and Putin during the campaign.

Congressional investigators have unearthed an email from a top Trump aide that referenced a previously unreported effort to arrange a meeting last year between Trump campaign officials and Russian President Vladimir Putin, according to sources with direct knowledge of the matter.

Comment

• Comment

• Article in the "American Thinker" suggests Obama, Terry McAuliffe, and (naturally) George Soros helped fake the Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally

Lookin at you, crash. You believe this?

Comment

• That might be correct, I'm sure Obama is still smarting over having the Jade Helm conspiracy exposed before he could impose martial law.

Comment

• DSL, you really should get a job. For your own good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Article in the "American Thinker" suggests Obama, Terry McAuliffe, and (naturally) George Soros helped fake the Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally

Lookin at you, crash. You believe this?

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...s_a_setup.html
              That dude hasn't been out of the rabbit hole in a long, long while.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                DSL, you really should get a job. For your own good.
                Seconded.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thirded.

But, STFU.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I think Wiz should be seconded to another forum. One where he would be a help and not a hindrance. r/copingwithbarnsmells, or something.

Comment

• Wiz is a legacy. Think of it like a some idiot faculty member with tenure. He can't be fired.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Seconded.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Another famous legacy:

Comment

• Spot on.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• heh

fuckers
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                DSL, you really should get a job. For your own good.
                                I don't post much here during the 8AM-6PM hours so sometimes post a lot in the evening

Comment

Working...
                                X