No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the past 2 weeks the State of Texas lost 4 cases involving the following:

* The Congressional map was ruled discriminatory
    * Restrictions on non-English speakers was tossed out
    * Their Voter ID law was ruled discriminatory
    * And the latest, the state legislature map must be redrawn

Federal judges on Thursday found fault with some of the state’s 150 state House districts, which must now be redrawn ahead of the 2018 elections.
    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; August 24, 2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Its not 8 yet.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's almost like the Shelby decision was really bad.

Comment

• Welp, looks like Gary Cohn will be gone soon

Comment

• I think flounder just passed

so those wonderful smart people in california are now protesting traveler the usc mascot--too close to lee's horses name.

people used to think California could fall into the ocean. maybe the texas coast will be first

rush is better then most

the others on that list should remain imported in canada
            Last edited by crashcourse; August 25, 2017, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• DGAF about the name of the USC horse, it's like you are searching for grievances.

Comment

• Talent...what is your boy Kasich up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  DGAF about the name of the USC horse, it's like you are searching for grievances.
                  Ya think? Lol.

Comment

• Well if you've got all this military kit, and you're not in the military, you might be prone to looking for things to "protect".

Comment

• I'm in California and I'm not. Haven't heard one person even mention it. It's a big place.

Comment

• Crash's word salad is almost as impressive as Trump's. He needs to throw in a few more greats/amazings/bests though.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          DGAF about the name of the USC horse, it's like you are searching for grievances.
                          Of course. It's like the right not caring about trans issues. But they are the ones trying to legislate when they can use the bathroom and when they can put thier lives on the line for our country.

The libs are really like who gives a fuck.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• the list of the retarded actions of the butthurt goes on

21 congressman have signed on to change the names of 10 military installations including fort Gordon fort hood fort bragg and fort benning and fort rucker

any dem supporting this would pretty much lose the vote of anybody ever in the 82nd in special forces, anyone who was ever a ranger, or an MP--those are all the main bases for the elite of the military and those retards want to change the names of those bases

is the democratic congress really that stupid?

Comment

• ...like they are getting any votes from them now, lol.

You cannot vote 99% for one party 99% of the time, and expect that the other side's going to listen to you. That applies across the spectrum.

Comment

• I'lI file that one under DGAF as well, but it looks like crash course has another grievance to file.

Comment

Working...
                                X