• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A changeup pitch for AA:

http://www.thewrap.com/lynyrd-skynyr...-ice-by-judge/

There is some classic "WTF?" inside.

Comment

• What I don't understand about North Korea is they want to continue to exist, but there's no push for Korean reunification. It will exist! No country wants to be on the hook for cleaning up that mess, certainly not South Korea. The only way it happens if they push it too far and get stuck in a war.
      South Korea would take reunification in a heartbeat, just like West Germany did. China is strongly against Korean unification, so it won't happen, absent a change of mind in China.

Comment

• I don't understand, Hoss. They are playing as Skynyrd right now, although, there are only one (maybe two?) original members.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And "blood oath"? Jesus.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I guess if all the body fluid oaths, blood oath is up there.

Comment

• Next statue to come down...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                I don't understand, Hoss. They are playing as Skynyrd right now, although, there are only one (maybe two?) original members.
                EDIT:

Wiki says they are still touring. :shrug:

I think Rossington is the only original member still touring, somehow. Wilkenson may still be alive, but I am unsure. I haven't seen them since I was in college, and that was the right-out-of-the-box version with Johnny on vocals. Rossington looked like King Kong Bundy with facial hair, even then.
                Last edited by Wild Hoss; August 29, 2017, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  And "blood oath"? Jesus.
                  I know right? LOL. Soooo Skynyrd.

Comment

• I had friends die face down in the muck so we could enjoy this forum, geezer!
                    Heh. I just got to the end of the posts. So the "Chinaman" stuff was from a movie? I was more confused than usual.

Comment

• As only fate could ordain....Lynryd Skynryd is playing the Nebraska State Fair, Sept 1st.

FREEBIRD!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                        Heh. I just got to the end of the posts. So the "Chinaman" stuff was from a movie? I was more confused than usual.
                        Yes. You acquitted yourself well though -- I didn't perceive you as any more confused than usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                          As only fate could ordain....Lynryd Skynryd is playing the Nebraska State Fair, Sept 1st.

FREEBIRD!!!!!
                          I never saw them pre-crash. I have recently, though. It's a good show; nostalgic. The young Van Zant does a decent job.

Comment

• Saturday, Geezer, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit *don't fucking roll*!

Comment

• On any given summer evening that Lynyrd Skynyrd is in town none of us have nothing better to do. Go see the show, despite that it's mildly amusing. Still some great songs.

Comment

• Would the two of you just get a fucking room...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X