Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting take by the berkely mayor

Mayor of Berkeley Jesse Arreguin says it is time to confront the violent extremism on the left by treating black-clad Antifa protesters as a gang.

Comment

• How long will Jesse Watters last at Fox?

He managed to say something stupid on television yet again Monday night when he discussed seeing a shark predator making its way through Houston's flooded roadways.

Fox News host Jesse Watters fooled by fake photo of shark swimming in Houston floodwater in aftermath of Hurricane Harvey

It’s a real fish out of Watters story. Fox News host Jesse Watters managed to say something stupid on television yet again Monday night when he discussed seeing a predator making its way thro…

Comment

• interesting take by the berkely mayor
        Its about time, is what they are

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          How long will Jesse Watters last at Fox?

He managed to say something stupid on television yet again Monday night when he discussed seeing a shark predator making its way through Houston's flooded roadways.

Fox News host Jesse Watters fooled by fake photo of shark swimming in Houston floodwater in aftermath of Hurricane Harvey

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.3452502
          Before he's promoted to producing?

Comment

• Yea, I have been thinking he's going to get fired really soon or promoted.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I love how gas has jumped 35 cents/gal today. We sit between Detroit and Chicago, both with oil offloading facilities and oil refineries. Demand has suddenly dropped in Houston. Good reason to raise the price 15%.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Chemical plant northeast of Houston could explode or catch on fire in the next several days; without electricity to keep the chemicals cool, they will break down and react

As chemicals heat up in a Crosby manufacturing plant, a large-scale fire or explosion looks increasingly likely.

Comment

• It was just a matter of time...

NEW YORK (AP) — Fox News Channel has hired conservative commentator Tomi Lahren, who has hosted shows on The Blaze and One America News Network along with working for a political action committee supporting President Donald Trump.

The network said on Wednesday that Lahren will have a “signature role” on a digital product under development and be a commentator on the network’s opinion programming. Her primary home will be on Sean Hannity’s show, where she was to debut on Wednesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                      I love how gas has jumped 35 cents/gal today. We sit between Detroit and Chicago, both with oil offloading facilities and oil refineries. Demand has suddenly dropped in Houston. Good reason to raise the price 15%.
                      Gee...do you think it will drop 35 cents in a day when the Houston refineries go back on line?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                        Gee...do you think it will drop 35 cents in a day when the Houston refineries go back on line?
                        I made the same comment today. It will go up thirty or forty cents in a couple of days and take eight months to come back down.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Except that it won't come back down...not all the way.

Gas has been trending recently like it was in much of the 00s; 12-15 cent price jumps, then a slow retraction back 2-3 above where it was, then repeat. A slow creep upwards.

Mostly futures-driven IMO, and I suspect that's what is going on now. The Wall Street commodity parasites are emerging from their post-crash hibernation. Yay.

Comment

• Oil crashed the Summer of 2014 and has never recovered. It dropped from $100/barrel to $50 in 6 months. Over the past year it's been in a very consistent $45-50 range.

Comment

• fuckin obama

Comment

• It would be interesting to see gas prices and crude prices on one chart. I feel that what Hoss is saying is basically true, but most of the times when I have this feeling are when I'm buying gas.

Comment

Working...
                                X