No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing statues of Columbus or Jefferson or Wilson or the Gay Bear...STFU.

...very wizardesque Mr. Talent...bravo.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Johnny Bravo:
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...this is like "Pop-Up Video" on VH1...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Perplexing. Kudos from SLF and The Wizard on consecutive posts. To paraphrase an earlier thought, I'm either very, very right or very, very wrong.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I just think you're probably pretty right.

Comment

• This is scary shit.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Time to build that underground bunker...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Perplexing. Kudos from SLF and The Wizard on consecutive posts. To paraphrase an earlier thought, I'm either very, very right or very, very wrong.
                  I've told you over and over that we agree much more than disagree. . Time to rethink your life.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                    I've told you over and over that we agree much more than disagree.
                    Really, if we sit and really think about it this is true of most Americans, lefties and normal people too.;-)
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• So, you're saying that people seek out conflict despite the facts? I guess we media are no longer needed! Sniffsniff, but I guess I'm going on vacation forever. See ya...

Comment

• Shut the fuck up hack!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• TL;DR

Comment

• You are one weird mutha...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One of the four monuments removed in New Orleans was erected in 1891 to honor the White League rioters who briefly took over the city of New Orleans from Federal forces in 1872. The White League was a whites-only paramilitary force that resisted Reconstruction across the South, but didn't survive the period in the way the KKK did.

In 1932 the segregationist government of New Orleans saw fit to add the following inscription to this beloved monument. I cannot fathom why anyone would believe that this piece of trash was so important historically that it must forever stand prominently in a public park:
                              [Democrats] McEnery and Penn[18] having been elected governor and lieutenant-governor by the white people, were duly installed by this overthrow of carpetbag government, ousting the usurpers, Governor Kellogg (white) and Lieutenant-Governor Antoine (colored).

United States troops took over the state government and reinstated the usurpers but the national election of November 1876 recognized white supremacy in the South and gave us our state.

Comment

• On another note, did anyone watch the first episode of Burns' Vietnam last night? Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X