No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a good one. About once a year I remember to listen to Trinity Sessions, love it to death for a few days, and then the cycle starts all over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
      Play it, and have crash and entropy do running commentary. Close enough?
      Real actual LOL.

Comment

• Cowboy Junkies also cover One, but it also fails to match U2's version. But their version of Helpless is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Yes on I'm Feeling Good, but Lauyin Hill's version. Check out her live version on The Jimmy Fallon Show. Amazing.
          The best music post yet. She probably wont get much traction in these parts.

Comment

• *shameless dad plug*

Speaking of covers, this is my daughter's cover of John Hartford's In Tall Buildings.

Everyone should watch it and then subscribe to her Youtube channel. ;)

[ame]https://youtu.be/nkPXiFah35w[/ame]
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• stairway to heaven the number 1 all time album rock song every radiostation doing any rock countdown lists them and skynard 1 and 2 and you prefer dolly parton to do it?

what a bunghole

Comment

• I'm not a huge Zepp fan. They're okay. The fact that they are/were very popular means nothing to me, crash. Just as if you tell me how many records Justin Beiber has sold means nothing. To me, anyway.

But look, crash, chill out. Crack open a Zima, slip on that Member's Only jacket, get in your AMC Pacer and drive to the mall listening to your Zepp cassette. It's fine. You do you. I'm not a hater.
                Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 21, 2017, 09:42 AM.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• bunghole

Comment

• Always knew crash was a beavis.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Cowboy Junkies also cover One, but it also fails to match U2's version. But their version of Helpless is great.
                      I did not know about this. Holy shit. Made my day; thank you. I'm getting out of here before this becomes a rabbit hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        Always knew crash was a beavis.
                        Needs some T.P.

Comment

• I didn't know about Moonlight Mile either. It ALMOST got there. So close. Still great.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            *shameless dad plug*

Speaking of covers, this is my daughter's cover of John Hartford's In Tall Buildings.

Everyone should watch it and then subscribe to her Youtube channel. ;)

https://youtu.be/nkPXiFah35w
                            That was good! Charming.

Comment

• idiots
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                That was good! Charming.

Indeed. Her voice reminds me a bit of the girl who sings "The Show" on the movie Moneyball. Name escapes me.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X