No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daughters have danced at a Blackthorn show a few times. The youngest one just missed out being able to dance at a Chieftains show because you had to be 13, she was pissed.

Whiskey in the Jar is about as played out as Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Only it's a much better song..

I do miss attending the Blackthorn shows. Good group of guys too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by entropy; September 21, 2017, 11:19 AM.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

[ame]https://youtu.be/3V7EugoweM4[/ame]

Something different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• morons
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• agree with loops

immigrant song/Kashmir/Achilles last stand/levee breaks all classics

but dolly does stairway better then plant is a porterwagnor type comment to get a peek at her stairways to heaven

I didn't think anybody actually believed it

Comment

• Ann Arbor, MI
              Thursday 4:00 PM
              Partly Cloudy
              Partly Cloudy
              93?F | ?C
              Precipitation: 0%
              Humidity: 50%
              Wind: 6 mph
              TemperaturePrecipitationWind

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZgQJ7gbTCI"]Roy Orbison - Crying - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                  agree with loops

immigrant song/Kashmir/Achilles last stand/levee breaks all classics

but dolly does stairway better then plant is a porterwagnor type comment to get a peek at her stairways to heaven

I didn't think anybody actually believed it

I don't care for Zepp. They're a heaping pile of "meh" to me. You like them. That's fine. Congrats. Good game, nice effort.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Was it b/c of the fish AA?

Comment

• "...now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV..."
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol

Very young Jimmy Page (and Jeff Beck) that was later covered by Aerosmith know as 'Train Kept A-Rollin'.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHNL5_2LspE"]The Yardbirds - Stroll On (Jeff Beck & Jimmy Page 1966) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Sweet

Comment

• Well, Ent, you are improving. Whisky in the Jar was good, although I'd like the lyrics printed on the screen.

I searched for my favorite band, but what videos there are; not any good.

Comment

• Someone (a prankster) may have hijacked cable signals around Orange County, CA yesterday. Broadcast weird ass messages about aliens from the Art Bell program

Many Californians’ regularly scheduled broadcasts were interrupted Thursday morning with strange emergency messages warning of extraterrestrial invasions and the beginning of Armageddon. The bizarre warnings aired on TVs in the Orange County area, affecting Cox and Spectrum cable users, according to the Orange County…

Comment

• That was me.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X