No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mccain comes out as a "no" on graham/cassidy. Barring Paul or Collins flipping, the shitbag repeal from the shitbag people is dead. Again.

Comment

• Good.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I wouldn't count on Paul as a no. His reasoning makes no sense, unless he is stealthily supporting the ACA but wants to retain his bona fides.

Comment

• Well, thats why I said flip as he said he wont vote for it as is. Plus, I like the fact dickhead is whining on twitter about him....seems like the type to not give in. Plus, we still have Murkowski as a possible.

Comment

• If they successfully buy Murkowski, Paul turns into the vote that saves the ACA. I can't see that, I think he is a yes as is if they get Murkowski.

Comment

• DHS tells 21 states that Russian hackers tried to breach their election systems.

Russians attempted to hack elections systems in Wisconsin and 20 other states in the run-up to last year's presidential election, Wisconsin officials said Friday.

Drumpf: "HOAX! FAKE NEWS"

Comment

• This fucking bama rally has been maybe the biggest trainwreck of any of this douchebags rally. Wow.

Comment

• Mccain comes out as a "no" on Graham/Cassidy. Barring Paul or Collins flipping, the shitbag repeal from the shitbag people is dead. Again.
                  You actually don't know what Graham/Cassidy actually says or does, because the Senators don't even know. But, hey, it keeps the welfare money flowing to NY, CA, MA and MD, and basically, that is all that matters. It would be a bitch to pay for your own health care.

I say let each state set up the health care delivery system they want and will pay for. If CA wants single-payer, fine, as long as I don't have to pay for it. That is ostensibly what GC is about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                    You actually don't know what Graham/Cassidy actually says or does, because the Senators don't even know. But, hey, it keeps the welfare money flowing to NY, CA, MA and MD, and basically, that is all that matters. It would be a bitch to pay for your own health care.

I say let each state set up the health care delivery system they want and will pay for. If CA wants single-payer, fine, as long as I don't have to pay for it. That is ostensibly what GC is about.
                    That would inevitably hurt rural, underpopulated states more than populous ones. How, for example, would West Virginia pay for itself and its enormous drug problem without other states chipping in?

By the way, I assume you're fully aware that states like New York and California pay more into the federal government than they get back in return? They are net givers. A bunch of the states YOU celebrate, for their supposed self-reliance, are net takers.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                      This fucking bama rally has been maybe the biggest trainwreck of any of this douchebags rally. Wow.
                      I'm trying to imagine a world where Obama or Hillary used the phrase "fire that son of a bitch!" in a speech and Fox didn't have a 5-part series calling for impeachment in response.

Comment

• "Spending too much time on degenerative brain damage. Ruining the game". Really impossible to overstate how fucking dumb he is.

Comment

• And he just told over 30 stone cold lies in about an hour speech. I couldnt do that if i tried.

Comment

• Miles Davis' album Ascenseur Pour L'echafaud is the best smooth jazz album of all time. Further, on that album, "Au Bar du Petit Bac" is the greatest smooth jazz track of all time. OF ALL TIME.

I will brook zero sass or discussion on the above statement.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Next up, a statement on Pavarotti's "Nessun Dorma".

Stay tuned...
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Kind of Blue is better, you're just trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X