No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And after all that, I went with clandestine.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Good, but this is more a plan for a secret place to meet, usually for an affair.
      Surreptitious is actually the exact word you would be looking for in the context of an elicit affair AA

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
      AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• Originally posted by KidD View Post
        Surreptitious is actually the exact word you would be looking for in the context of an elicit affair AA

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
        Assignation worked better for my needs.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Stand by for an important message from the President. I guess Fox finally got around to showing Corker's statements from like a week ago

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/917026789188399105[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/917029060471152640[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/917030148867682304[/ame]

Comment

• When you're retiring you can speak your mind. Corker gives back better than he got

[ame]https://twitter.com/SenBobCorker/status/917045348820049920[/ame]

Comment

• Bob Corker's Chief of Staff is going on the record to say that Trump called Corker just last week to ask him to reconsider retirement and that Trump would endorse him.

In other words, Corker's top aide says the President's tweets today are a complete lie. Surprising.

Comment

• Just so we're clear, the White House flew the VP from Las Vegas to Indianapolis to attend 10 minutes of a football game where they knew there'd be at least a couple players kneeling (it was SF after all) just so he could huffily walk out and say that he won't be part of any event where that sort of behavior takes place.

President Donald Trump confirmed that he ordered Vice President Mike Pence to leave Sunday's game between the Indianapolis Colts and San Francisco 49ers if any players protested during the National Anthem.Some of them did, so the vice president walked out.Social media users weren't fooled, and calle...
                Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; October 8, 2017, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Snowflake

Comment

• Oh boy...now Corker just unloads. Says Trump treats the Presidency like a reality show; he's reckless; he's putting us on the road to WWIII; it's a daily struggle for the WH staff/Cabinet just to contain his outbursts; says that Trump routinely tweets out things he knows aren't true, but does it anyways.

Corker also suggests that nearly all Senate Republicans feel the same way he does.

Finally, Corker says Trump isn't playing 'good cop bad cop' with North Korea; he just tweets out stuff whenever the itch compels him.

Amazing that Corker decided to say all this. To a paper he knows Trump will see.

The powerful Republican senator’s remarks in an interview capped a remarkable day of sulfurous insults between him and the president.

Comment

• I'm so sick of these republican elected officials talking about Trump and his weaknesses and doing nothing about it.

If Trump is gonna get us into WWIII, what is Sen. Corker doing to prevent it?
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Some good information about pressures the powerful can impose to get away with sexual harassment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Ent sexually harassed me in Detroit once...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• More good info... I'd suggest that the Bill Clinton fans skip the last few paragraphs, but the first 3/4 is still a worthy read.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• It's a good article. Any idea why they didn't write it when Donald "Locker Room Talk" Trump was bragging about sexually assaulting women?

Or when Bill OReilly was paying off his victims, or Roger Ailes using Fox News as his personal harem?

It's amazing that R's are now seeing and acknowledging the shit ladies go through. It will be really refreshing if their concern continues past the political point.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Trump's wives picking fights with each other publicly...because we really are trapped in a reality show now

#MAGA

Comment

Working...
                                X