No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Tech on lockdown. Campus police officer shot and killed. Still ongoing

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
      It's a good article. Any idea why they didn't write it when Donald "Locker Room Talk" Trump was bragging about sexually assaulting women?

Or when Bill OReilly was paying off his victims, or Roger Ailes using Fox News as his personal harem?

It's amazing that R's are now seeing and acknowledging the shit ladies go through. It will be really refreshing if their concern continues past the political point.

Because it's the standard and it's a pro R website... I don't think they pretend to be anything but... normally, it's more blatantly biased.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Last edited by entropy; October 9, 2017, 09:34 PM.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Trump's wives picking fights with each other publicly...because we really are trapped in a reality show now

#MAGA

I wish it was a sitcom...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Right on cue Trump tweets praise for Jerry Jones overnight; only mention of 'tax reform' is taking away tax breaks from the NFL.

It's almost as if he wants this to remain a major story...

Comment

• Rex Tillerson - our great Secretary of State - never called me a moron. Period. But if he ever did, I challenge him to an IQ test! I think we both know who would win...

ME

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              Big, long, extended :::fart noise:::
              Bravo hack!!!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Liddle Bob Corker (so small) got tricked by failing New York Times into giving interview. What a fool. See what I deal with? Sad! #FAKENEWS #TRUMPTRAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Well, no. Or maybe. I'm not a fan.

The real bottom line with her is that you can't go after a billion dollar partner of your employer and specifically encourage advertising and fan boycotts. That's just commonsense.
                  Well...we are talking about Jamele Hill...she's a fucking moron...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is Hill that bad? Like, beyond ESPN usual standards?
                    Substantially worse. Almost all of their black employees are able to speak standard English. Hill is almost illiterate, owing to her educational background in Detroit and at MSU. Read her tweets.

Together with Paul Feinbaum, Hill can also be counted on to provide ESPN's daily dose of anti-UM crap. At least Feinbaum is literate.

Comment

• cogently lucid
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh. I forgot Jemele Hill is a Sparty alum. I would think that settles the matter for this forum.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Trump blew the whistle and Da Geezer appeared.

Comment

• shaddup
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The New Yorker's bombshell on Weinstein is a lot worse than what the NYT already reported. Multiple allegations of rape. They also have a recording of him boasting about groping women. A lot of people deserve to have their careers ruined for enabling this creep, in Hollywood and NYC.

EDIT: Also, the DA in NYC ought to be asked some very, very tough questions about why dropped investigations against both Weinstein and the Trumps...and why he accepted huge campaign donations from them shortly thereafter.

Comment

• The Texas Tech cop last night was killed by a 19-year old freshman. He was taken to the station after having been found with drugs and paraphernalia in his dorm room. He then pulled out a gun and murdered the officer.

Signed by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott in 2015 and going into effect in August 2016, the campus carry law mirrors state policy that stipulates that applicants for a concealed carry permit must be at least 21-years-old and without previous felony convictions.

Comment

Working...
                                X