No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyhow, no reason for me to continue with this if you continue to insult me without even making sure you have your facts straight. Google "Can multinationals use double-taxation treaties", or click here to go straight to the results. Any link on the page will tell you that double-taxation treaties cover more than just individuals.
    I'm not talking about tax treaties, I'm talking about the IRS code. The tax treaties are just another goodie handed out by the government to those who have influence. Going to a territorial system obviates this problem.

Comment

• Another good example today of Trump blurting out nonsense about Obama when he himself comes under criticism.

Comment

• So after making such a fuss of what an idiot I am, you don't even seem to know what a double-tax treaty is! Let's see if you're at all curious about things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Another good example today of Trump blurting out nonsense about Obama when he himself comes under criticism.
          The sad thing is that the Trumpsters believe his bullshit.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• THANKS OBAMA

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              The sad thing is that the Trumpsters believe his bullshit.
              Trump's very aware that there's a steady market for anything outrageous about Obama. Steady, but diminishing returns.

Comment

• What's even sadder is Trump believes what he says.

Comment

• What's sad is dickhead says vice dickhead and faux Christian (oxy moron) wants to hang gays and it doesn't even make a headline.

Comment

• Gregg Popovich calls Trump a 'soulless coward'. "He's emotionally, psychologically, and intellectually unfit for the Presidency and the whole world knows it"

Comment

• Let's see if he responds to that. I'm certain if Jemele Hill said it, he would be all over that on twitter, but so far he has yet to take the bait on Pop. I wonder why?

Comment

• I happen to agree with Popovich (at least as quoted by DSL) and found Hill's "white supremacist" line total fucking trash.

Where do I get my hood and robes?
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm not sure you need them.

Comment

• trump has a habit of generalizing things into "never" when the correct word is hardly

Bush and Obama did not call everyone of those 5000 plus killed in Iraq and Afghanistan

who can blame them--that's a lot of time 1 a day for almost 10 years

the reporter asked why trump hadn't called the families of those SF guys killed 2 weeks ago and trump seeks to deflect by incorrectly saying families were never called by prior presidents. He should have said they are infrequently called

but now we have another international incident that trump out and out said prior presidents NEVER called the families

go watch the press conference he attempted to correct that a couple of times but the press is now running wild with NEVER

I bet of those 5000 killed less then 5% got phone calls
                            95% or more just got letters

Comment

• Which is why a successful president understands the importance of moderating himself. This is how it works -- no matter if it's a sports forum or POTUS at a press conference. People jump on any chance to ignore the substance of something in order to attack the margins of it. Trump's not special; he doesn't get different treatment. He's just thus far seemingly incapable of learning how to do this.

Comment

• The mental gymnastics supporters go through to defend Trump's errors and lies is kinda funny.

It's like we have found a thin-skinned message board troll and elected him president, but some continue to rationalize and support what he says.

WAIT! YOU CALLED ME A MORON??? LET'S COMPARE IQ TESTS! YOU KNOW WHO WOULD WIN? ME! THAT'S WHO!
                                Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 17, 2017, 08:37 AM.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X