No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good lord that's childish. Hard to believe she's still even trying. Roger Ailes and Megyn Kelly have really pushed this genre from those early days.

Comment

• I suppose your cop/journalist training has served you well?

She lives in Palm Beach on rare occasion I have seen her out and about, thinks she f'in' royalty!
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• She probably is down there.

Comment

• Good heavens no, but this sort of thing just wasn't clearly an option at the time. Had it occured to me, I could have gotten a wig and black dress and made some of that cash. I bet there are millions of us that would be prettier than Ann Coulter if we did that.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            Good heavens no, but this sort of thing just wasn't clearly an option at the time. Had it occured to me, I could have gotten a wig and black dress and made some of that cash. I bet there are millions of us that would be prettier than Ann Coulter if we did that.
            Jesus Christ Hack, I'm gonna pretend I didn't just read that.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• When I say millions could don a dress and a wig and be prettier than her, I mean you too, probably. But you knew that already.

Comment

• Shameful Hack, U can't walk it back.

Comment

• [youtube]EcdhNO48xr0[/youtube]
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Neat!

Comment

• Update on Barwis and Brock Mealer. An amazing recovery.

Comment

• Great story.

Barwis was one of the things that Rich had right from the gitgo among a lot of other things. No question, RR had issues elsewhere but in general, given the kind of support he needed and didn't get, he'd still be the HC at M.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Report: University of Texas president Bill Powers told today to resign

By SportsDayDFW.com

Published: July 4, 2014 3:03 PM
                          Updated: July 4, 2014 3:15 PM

University of Texas at Austin President Bill Powers previously served the university as dean of its law school. University of Texas at Austin President Bill Powers previously served the university as dean of its law school.Austin American-Statesman / File 2013

According to Reeve Hamilton of the Texas Tribune, University of Texas at Austin president Bill Powers is being forced out of his job.

The report says that Powers has been asked to resign by University of Texas System chancellor Francisco Cigarroa ahead of the July 10 meeting of the Board of Regents to avoid being fired during it. The story reports that Powers has refused to do so but is open to discussing a schedule for his exit from the position.

As The Dallas Morning News' David Barer has written, in his first few years as the president of the University of Texas at Austin, Bill Powers’ job evaluations were glowing notes of praise. But the reports quickly became much more critical at about the same time Powers and the governing regents began to tussle over structural changes at UT. Job evaluations from 2008 to 2013, obtained by The Dallas Morning News under the state’s open records law, spotlight the years-long dust up between UT Austin’s administration and the UT System and its regents.

In December of 2013, the Board of Regents kept Powers in his position, though Cigarroa said at the time that there were 'strained relations' between the governing body of the UT system and the leader of the 131-year-old campus.

Powers was a key figure in the power struggle in December 2013 that led to Mack Brown's exit as coach of the Texas Longhorns football team and the hiring of Charlie Strong for that post.
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Funny how that Line In The Sand has worked out in just four years.

Beebe - gone.
                            Dodds - gone.
                            Powers - gone.
                            Brown - gone.
                            Big 12 - diminishing in significance.
                            Aggies - Gone and looking better than ever
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Jerry does it again, Soccer World Champion. Hitler must be looking up from hell and grinning.
                              Not difficult to imagine that if two pesky World Wars hadn't gotten in the way, they probably would have won many more. 4 world titles, runners-up 5 times.

Comment

• If Adolph had listed to his generals instead of suck-ups like Himmler, we'd all be speaking German and driving the peoples's vehicle.

..... Maybe better yet (or not), if the Generals had actually killed the stupid bastard on the four tries they had.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X