Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
    If they want to stonewall everything Trump does, we can just get everything done in 2019.
    Not if you nominate more Roy Moores to replace them and the Dems can put up a solid candidate. In Alabama it's a longshot; in Arizona it's not.

Also forgot McCain. He's got no reason to an abject sycophant either.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      It takes a lot of chutzpah to blame acknowledged deficiencies in Obamacare on any group other than the Ds.
      I don't disagree. I thought I was clear that the failure to address those deficiencies were the fault of later congresses.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Not if you nominate more Roy Moores to replace them and the Dems can put up a solid candidate. In Alabama it's a longshot; in Arizona it's not.

Also forgot McCain. He's got no reason to an abject sycophant either.
        Especially since Moore's challenger in on video advocating for mentally ill men going to the bathroom with little girls, that's gonna go over like a fart in church in Alabama.

I'm confident. The Dems have 10 Senators up for reelection in the states that Trump won, I'm not even a little worried about the midterms.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Especially since Moore's challenger in on video advocating for mentally ill men going to the bathroom with little girls, that's gonna go over like a fart in church in Alabama.

I'm confident. The Dems have 10 Senators up for reelection in the states that Trump won, I'm not even a little worried about the midterms.
            So if Trump accomplishes nothing in the next 14 months, and maybe gets involved in a new war, you're confident the minority party will bear the blame for that?

Comment

So if Trump accomplishes nothing in the next 14 months, and maybe gets involved in a new war, you're confident the minority party will bear the blame for that?
              He's saying that voters like him won't blame Trump for it...if they even care.

How many of such voters there will hitting the polls in 2019 remains to be seen.

Comment

that's a stretch.

I think that the blame will be on the GOP establishment, as you noted some already know their necks are on the chopping block and aren't seeking reelection. It's a wise move on their part. It would be rather embarrassing to be primaried.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                  He's saying that voters like him won't blame Trump for it...if they even care.

How many of such voters there will hitting the polls in 2019 remains to be seen.
                  none as there are no election in 2019
                  the right always has higher voting turnouts in midterm elections.

Comment

none as there are no election in 2019
                    the right always has higher voting turnouts in midterm elections.
                    As we learned last Nov, higher turnout doesn't always matter.

...in whatever year they come out.

Comment

• ...this Kapture dude is kicking all you libtards arses...I'm quite enjoying this...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No surprise there....anything having to do with men's asses gets you fired up.

Comment

• ...especially yours big guy...

...don't run away from your feelings Hoss...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...and that is why I do squats.

hi!

Comment

• disturbing
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lair!

Comment

Working...
                                X