Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
    As we learned last Nov, higher turnout doesn't always matter.

...in whatever year they come out.
    Like I said, I'm not worried one bit.

10 States with a Democratic incumbent senator that DJT won in 2016, only one state with a Republican incumbent that HRC won (Nevada).

13 States with a Democratic incumbent senator that have a Republican governor, 0 states that have a Republican incumbent with a Democrat governor.

right now it's 248 to 192 in the House

there are 23 seats with a Republican incumbent in districts that Hillary won in 2016

there are 12 House seats with a Democrat incumbent in districts that Trump won in 2016

I like the way Republicans are positioned in 2018. I would be seriously concerned if I were team blue.
    Last edited by Kapture1; October 24, 2017, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Lair!
      I always knew you were Marty!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ....and it all hinges on a President with high unfavorables and a track record on ongoing incompetence.

The question is whether the Ds can cash in on it. I tend to think not, based on what I see so far.

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

....and it all hinges on a President with high unfavorables and a track record on ongoing incompetence.

The question is whether the Ds can cash in on it. I tend to think not, based on what I see so far.
            those same polls said that Hillary would win Ohio by 4 points... she lost by what? 9?

The math alone should tell you the Republicans will not lose any seats in the senate with the chance to pick up a few, probably 3-4, and they will lose seats in the house but not enough to lose majority.

go ahead and bookmark this page, I will bet that I am correct here, and it's using only the math of what 2018 looks like. The Dems are at a very high disadvantage before starting. 2020 is a different story where more republicans will be up for reelection, but I wouldn't be expecting a 2010 like Blue wave to wash in and save the day here.
            Last edited by Kapture1; October 24, 2017, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              I always knew you were Marty!
              I don't know who that is....I assume one of your imaginary internet boyfriends. But no....dumbass...

Comment

• ...if you don't know Marty...you have no forum cred here...now begone...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                  those same polls said that Hillary would win Ohio by 4 points... she lost by what? 9?

The math alone should tell you the Republicans will not lose in any seats in the senate with the chance to pick up a few, probably 3-4, and they will lose seats in the house but not enough to lose majority.

go ahead and bookmark this page, I will bet that I am correct here, and it's using only the math of what 2018 looks like. The Dems are at a very high disadvantage before starting. 2020 is a different story where more republicans will be up for reelection, but I wouldn't be expecting a 2010 like Blue wave to wash in and save the day here.
                  I am not convinced that a major flip is out of the cards; Donny is bound to break loose of the restraints at some point.

Comment

• damn why didn't we elect Hillary to continue obamas legacy and keep the Clinton foundation doing its good work

Comment

I am not convinced that a major flip is out of the cards; Donny is bound to break loose of the restraints at some point.
                      And im still willing to bet... what do you say? 2 year Avatar bet from election night 2018-2020, who ever is right picks the avatar for the other to wear around like a mark of shame?

Comment

• Uranium investors gave millions to the Clinton Foundation while Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s office was involved in approving a Russian bid for mining assets in Kazakhstan and the United States.

hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

That article is 2.5 years old.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                            And im still willing to bet... what do you say? 2 year Avatar bet from election night 2018-2020, who ever is right picks the avatar for the other to wear around like a mark of shame?
                            What are you, like 15?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              ...if you don't know Marty...you have no forum cred here...now begone...
                              Yeah, I kinda took like ten years away that whole CNN/SI crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                That article is 2.5 years old.
                                Its new to crash. Let the man chortle.

Comment

Working...
                                X