• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
    What are you, like 15?
    comeon... I wanna see this as your avatar for 2 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
      Yeah, I kinda took like ten years away that whole CNN/SI crowd.
      Marty even makes you look smart.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So you make Marty look smart. No wonder you're buddies!

Comment

• Marty was a delusional Notre Dame fan...who made Lou Holtz look sane...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You shouldn't hang out with Notre Dane fans Wizzy...even if you do find them attractive.

Comment

• ...you would look good in green and gold Hoss...c'mon big guy...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                one thing I will agree with is the tax reform--the directions its going I don't see a lot of sympathy for those folks in the middle class and way too much sympathy for the top 1% wage earners
                Who is going to break it to him that this whole racket is solely for the top 1 percent? The Paul Ryan plan was to have two reconciliation bill to cut as much taxes on the upper/upper class than anything. They didn't care about the ACA or Health Care in general, it was about the tax cut. Read up.

Comment

• Marty was never wrong

Comment

• Nothing but the same tired Breitbart, FOX News, Alt-right talking points being rehashed only in a more bombastic manner.

This shit has been refuted over and over and over in this thread.

It's not worth rehashing with a guy who's main pride is that he "triggered" Libs but posting Obama as 0bama.

As I said earlier. Move along, nothing to see here.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And is a birther. Don't forget that.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        That article is 2.5 years old.
                        What's sort of remarkable is how many negative Clinton stories that get circulated by the Breitbart crowd originated with the NY Times, the Wash Post, and other 'failing' news organs our board conservatives insist don't do real reporting.

Why isn't the MSM saying more about this 2 year old NY Times story?? BIAS!!

Comment

• What good is Flake and Corker going to do against Trump in retirement? If you find something wrong you don't leave, that's not leadership.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            What good is Flake and Corker going to do against Trump in retirement? If you find something wrong you don't leave, that's not leadership.
                            Exactly
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                              Like I said, I'm not worried one bit.

10 States with a Democratic incumbent senator that DJT won in 2016, only one state with a Republican incumbent that HRC won (Nevada).

13 States with a Democratic incumbent senator that have a Republican governor, 0 states that have a Republican incumbent with a Democrat governor.

right now it's 248 to 192 in the House

there are 23 seats with a Republican incumbent in districts that Hillary won in 2016

there are 12 House seats with a Democrat incumbent in districts that Trump won in 2016

I like the way Republicans are positioned in 2018. I would be seriously concerned if I were team blue.
                              Your House numbers are out of date and they include non-voting members.

Voting members only must total 435: 239 Republicans and 194 Democrats, with two seats vacant.

Comment

• Clinton Campaign and DNC paid for research that led to Trump Dossier...not that I think this was exactly unknown but here it is

In the Washington Post! The FAKNEWS publication that Trump says not to trust! Well, maybe he'll allow it just this once...

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; October 24, 2017, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X