No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newt Gingrich said last night that the story was about to pop, now the WaPo is trying to get in front of it with rationalizations. FWIW, Fusion GPS took the fifth before Congress rather than tell who paid them. The dossier story will be waived away with a "...it's just politics..." The dossier is a misdirection of the real story of the Clintons receiving $ 145 million for the Uranium One deal. Follow the money.

New developments on Uranium One.

If the Justice Department has the brains God gave an axehandle, they will abandon the non-disclosure agreement. At that point, the undercover plant who worked for the FBI will be able to tell his story. His attorney says he has tapes and videos. That story will shine a light on the profound corruption of the Holder and Lynch Justice Department who followed the orders of the most corrupt President in US history.

Why would anyone believe that a Chicago pol would behave any differently?
    Last edited by Da Geezer; October 24, 2017, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• An enormous number of people must be in on this conspiracy. Everyone involved in the FBI investigation, for one. Everyone in a senior level position at the FBI or DOJ as well. Likely all the top brass at the State Dept, including most of Hillary's staff. Everyone who voted 'yes' on the commission. Finally, Obama, and all of his top staff.

The discipline to keep them all tight-lipped! Impressive.

Thank God publications like Newsweek and the NY Times exist, eh Geezer? Else a lot of the info Andy McCarthy wrote about wouldn't exist.

Finally, Trump has the ability to make all of this information public if proof exists this all took place as you claim. Why doesn't he just do so? Trump guys now lead the DOJ and the FBI. He'd prove he was right once and for all! Hillary and Obama were criminals and traitors and he will be completely victorious.

Comment

• Blow that dog whistle Da Geezer!

Comment

• Remember back in July when Congress passed new sanctions on Russia, almost unanimously in the Senate? The Trump administration has missed the deadline to implement them by almost a month and won't tell Congress why. They just get directed to various agencies if they have questions.

Congress is close to powerless in compelling the Trump administration to implement sanctions that it already forced him to sign into law.

Comment

• The Guardian reported back in May that the DNC had paid for the Dossier. After taking over the funding from the Jeb Bush Campaign

The firing of FBI boss James Comey has raised fresh questions about possible collusion in the run-up to the 2016 US election

And as far back as February the Wash Post was already reporting that the FBi had once offered to pay Steele for his work

Comment

• Finally, Trump has the ability to make all of this information public if proof exists this all took place as you claim. Why doesn't he just do so?
              Yup. That is a good point, and I had thought of it. Trump needs only to let the undercover agent tell his story, which will be discredited by the MSM. But the agent's attorney claims corroborating evidence, so we'll see.

When hack breathlessly posted the dossier information from Buzzfeed, I said we should see what comes out. I say the same here. But it is not inconceivable to me that the upper levels of the Obama administration would cooperate with Hillary and the Clinton Foundation, particularly the Foundation's Canadian offshoot (so that the donors do not need to be disclosed).

But I knew I had made a mistake in voting for Obama when the second traunch of TARP money ($ 800 billion or so) went to Dem donors and green energy projects, and not to "shovel-ready projects" as he promised. Profoundly corrupt.

Comment

• The Guardian reported back in May that the DNC had paid for the Dossier. After taking over the funding from the Jeb Bush Campaign

And as far back as February the Wash Post was already reporting that the FBi had once offered to pay Steele for his work

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.366a10f079a2
                Heh. Already heard both. The Dems are getting their talking points out in a hurry. Do you have any evidence that Jeb paid for the dossier?

Remember, the contents of the dossier were used to justify warrants from the FISA courts.
                Last edited by Da Geezer; October 24, 2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Nobody has evidence, that's the point. Fusion GPS is run by a former WSJ reporter and the story was a Republican donor funded it. Rick Wilson has been accused of helping set it up, but he's denied it. Same with Mike Murphy, I'm afraid Da Geezer is out of his element as this has been a hot topic about the mystery GOP donor for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                    Heh. Already heard both. The Dems are getting their talking points out in a hurry. Do you have any evidence that Jeb paid for the dossier?

Remember, the contents of the dossier were used to justify warrants from the FISA courts.
                    That is at least partially untrue. Manafort was under that FISA warrant investigation before he even became part of the Trump campaign.

Speaking of him, the WSJ just dropped a story saying that Manafort is officially under a money laundering investigation through the US attorney's in Manhattan. And Jared Kushner's company is under investigation by the Brooklyn US Attorney's office for its use of the EB-5 Visa program (recall that Jared Kushner's sister got into some hot water by promising Chinese investors that her family had 'pull' with the President and EB-5 Visas were a cinch).

Oddly enough, Trump broke longstanding precedent to personally interview nominees to both posts (he fired but has yet to replace the lead attorneys in both offices). As the story notes, at least one of the candidates works for his personal lawyer. Another is a partner in Rudy Giuliani's firm.

Not illegal for Trump to do so, but very unusual. Presidents typically leave it up to the DOJ. Probably not a coincidence he's very interested in those particular posts and not, say, Wichita.

Comment

• Here is Sarah Sanders citing a Washington Post story literally just hours after saying, in the press briefing today, that she wouldn't trust the Washington Post as a source.

[ame]https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/922977246360502272[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Nothing but the same tired Breitbart, FOX News, Alt-right talking points being rehashed only in a more bombastic manner.

This shit has been refuted over and over and over in this thread.

It's not worth rehashing with a guy who's main pride is that he "triggered" Libs but posting Obama as 0bama.

As I said earlier. Move along, nothing to see here.
                        Still waiting for you to move along

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                        And is a birther. Don't forget that.
                        I'm not a birther

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        What good is Flake and Corker going to do against Trump in retirement? If you find something wrong you don't leave, that's not leadership.
                        Word is internal polling had Flake down double digets against Ward. They are retiring because they would have been primaried

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Your House numbers are out of date and they include non-voting members.

Voting members only must total 435: 239 Republicans and 194 Democrats, with two seats vacant.
                        Ah, correct. Democrats are still not going to take the House. I extend the avatar bet to anyone with the balls to accept

Clinton Campaign and DNC paid for research that led to Trump Dossier...not that I think this was exactly unknown but here it is

In the Washington Post! The FAKNEWS publication that Trump says not to trust! Well, maybe he'll allow it just this once...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.a7a17e199f69
                        Well duh. The Dems came up with the Russian strategy way before the election, it's in the podesta emails that CNN probably didn't tell you about

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381

Clinton said all 17 agencies concluded that Russia did the hack, and she wouldn't lie

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/01/fa...e-dnc-podesta/

Remember back in July when Congress passed new sanctions on Russia, almost unanimously in the Senate? The Trump administration has missed the deadline to implement them by almost a month and won't tell Congress why. They just get directed to various agencies if they have questions.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/congre...nt-tell-us-why
                        Did you ever read the piece from the nation about major parts of the muh Russia conspiracy being debunked? They are basically a communist publication, and they presented the findings from the VIPS that based on the download speeds in the metadata, the emails were locally downloaded rather than via the internet. Pretty interesting read.

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-...ears-dnc-hack/

I am in the side of stfu dems, you don't control the nariative. The only thing you control is the delusional movie that is playing, the alternate reality that offers an explination of why Trump won, and lets figure out what really happened before slapping Russia with sanctions, since we need their help fighting ISIS and dealing with North Korea. If the reporting in the Nation is accurate, the dnc had a leak, not a hack.
                        Last edited by Kapture1; October 24, 2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Here is Sarah Sanders citing a Washington Post story literally just hours after saying, in the press briefing today, that she wouldn't trust the Washington Post as a source.

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/922977246360502272
                          She's a piece of work. A purveyor of lies.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Here is Sarah Sanders citing a Washington Post story literally just hours after saying, in the press briefing today, that she wouldn't trust the Washington Post as a source.

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/922977246360502272
                            You do understand why she would cite a leftist publication, right? It's pretty obvious given the last thee pages here. She cites breitbart and the dems will attack breitbart without bothering to read the article or try to refute the reporting. By posting a publication they view as their antiTrump bible, she is citing a source that the dems believe 100%. The only thing the left can attack is her personally, which they have, of course, because they are despicable people.

Whenever i can i will cite leftist sites that I view as garbage because of the amount of credibility the left gives it to take away any attacks on the information itself.

Comment

• Kapture- You've undoubtedly noticed that the Nation article you linked now contains a lengthy Editor's Note (some might call it a disclaimer) that was added over a month after initial publication. This was done because (the Editors acknowledge) the initial publication exaggerated the certainty with which your claim was made and that even within this VIPS groups, the conclusion that it was an internal leak is hotly contested.

Furthermore, the Nation's love affair with Russia did not end with the collapse of communism. One of their most famous contributors is Stephen Cohen; his wife is the Editor of the magazine. Cohen has a long history, going all the way back to the Soviet days, of urging close alliance with Russia. His detractors would describe him as a Kremlin apologist. Most of his current writing is devoted to proving the West has maligned Putin and he only acts out of necessity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                                You do understand why she would cite a leftist publication, right? It's pretty obvious given the last thee pages here. She cites breitbart and the dems will attack breitbart without bothering to read the article or try to refute the reporting. By posting a publication they view as their antiTrump bible, she is citing a source that the dems believe 100%. The only thing the left can attack is her personally, which they have, of course, because they are despicable people.

Whenever i can i will cite leftist sites that I view as garbage because of the amount of credibility the left gives it to take away any attacks on the information itself.
                                Pathetic. You cite Wash Post and other MSM sites because they do actual reporting. Your garbage website, Breitbart, is similar to Drudge. It mostly repackages and regurgitates news articles written by other outlets.

And you clearly are a believer in Newspeak.

Thank you for making it plain that your belief in the accuracy of a Washington Post story rests solely upon whether the article makes you happy or not. That seems like a common trait of Trump supporters and the Great Orange buffoon himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X