No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, OP -- Nazi officers or Dudley Dooright? Quien es mas macho?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      No one can ever match the German officer's WWII uniforms.

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• heh
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            So, OP -- Nazi officers or Dudley Dooright? Quien es mas macho?
            Hack, you should lighten up, while the Third Reich's treatment of homosexuals was particularly harsh, you are in the arms of America now, safe.

Had you have been born of that era, the Nazis would have tattooed a pink triangle on your dress then shipped your cross-dressing ass East probably to Auschwitz.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I've just linked to a picture of Dudley Dooright, and you're telling me to lighten up?

Look, OP -- it's just a joke. I don't actually mean it, and I've told you this plenty of times. Unless, I guess, perhaps you keep on offering me these perfect set-ups because despite your protesting you actually LIKE what happens next. Nobody's ruling it out at this point.

Comment

• Save that crap for Rambo, drapped in Hugo Boss' finest.

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• So I guess you like the way he looks in that picture?

Comment

• He's 67 years old and still banging super models, hell I bet when you hit 67 , you will look like a marshmallow.

Comment

• Well no doubt now that this list serve has jumped the shark. Nazi fashion? Seriously?

Comment

• Good job not answering. What do you think of where the lapels are on that jacket?

Comment

• Hack, if you don't have a few choice avant-guard tailors on hand, it's a little late in the game.

Try starting with that 400 lb black woman with a tape measure around her neck at Walmart, you'll likely get a "custom" fit.
                          Last edited by Optimus Prime; July 16, 2014, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• I own three suits, all of which were tailored. And not because I paid a ton, but because I was in places where that's affordable.

Answer the question. Do you notice anything about it?

Comment

• Sans Boutonni?re.

Comment

• The peaks of the lapel are so comically high they are almost poking up over the shoulderline. That jacket doesn't fit right. You didn't spot that? Maybe you really are heterosexual.

Comment

Working...
                                X