Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Hack, have you been drinking?

Less the lapel buttonhole as I previously stated, the jacket is in fine order.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• The correct answer was ``well it's a trend for the lapel gorge to be high these days, even if that particular suit is a case of somebody taking the concept to a ridiculous extreme.''

For the record I am not a particularly well-dressed person on a daily basis, but as mentioned I have found myself in places where it's cost-effective to have a suit tailored, and that really is a nice thing. More comfortable in addition to a better fit. The tailor asks questions about how you want these little details to be handled on your suit, which is the only reason I've ever thought about them.

Comment

• If the article in question was a dangerously-cut, blue chiffon, I would concede the matter given your genetic predsopistion to feminity.

Otherwise tell Sly himself that his suit is cheaply cut, in your three suit opinion , of course.

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• He's got handlers. He's fine. I'm just trying to do YOU a favor. You're welcome.

Comment

• Comment

• "...if I can change...and you can change...we can all change...I wanna be a jalapeno..."
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I watched live the first round of the British Open yesterday, and starts again at 4:AM this morning. Tiger Woods played well and showed he still is a tool - On a live mic he yelled right at some fans Jesus Christ! - I guess they had cameras , that may be a no no, but damn what an idiot Woods is.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOz56Qr26kY"]Tiger Woods Yells 'Jesus Christ!' At People Taking Photos During His Swing - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Well, as hard as it is, you're not even supposed to have cameras in there. I've been to many majors and it's nearly impossible to keep them all out. I understand Tiger's frustration. Whatever.

Comment

• No sympathy whatsoever. Golf is like baseball, a game of hand-eye coordination. A batter has to hit a ball being delivered at 90+ mph in less than a second with 40,000 fans screaming at the top of their lungs, clapping and jumping up and down. Poor ol' Tiger has to hit a stationary ball, taking as much time as he wants, in absolute silence. You're supposed to be a pro - deal with the reality of fans with cameras. The universe does NOT revolve around you, despite what your handlers may say.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• As I said in another thread:

"I think golf would be much more interesting if fans could scream, yell, and wave objects in front of golfers as they shot-much like field goal attempts and free throws"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                        No sympathy whatsoever. Golf is like baseball, a game of hand-eye coordination. A batter has to hit a ball being delivered at 90+ mph in less than a second with 40,000 fans screaming at the top of their lungs, clapping and jumping up and down. Poor ol' Tiger has to hit a stationary ball, taking as much time as he wants, in absolute silence. You're supposed to be a pro - deal with the reality of fans with cameras. The universe does NOT revolve around you, despite what your handlers may say.
                        There not even remotely close. Just because you hit a round ball doesn't make them the same. It's okay that you don't like Tiger though.

Comment

• He's a hot headed jackass on the golf course. Like Jon said...

You're supposed to be a pro - deal with the reality of fans with cameras. The universe does NOT revolve around you, despite what your handlers may say.
                          That's word, and by the why anyone notice that Woods looks terrible - like hes aged 20 years since Elin belted him with a golf club 4 1/2 years ago.

Comment

• Elin was his kryptonite. In an opposite sort of way ...

... okay .. I'll shaddup now ...
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don't dislike Tiger - I've never met him nor has he given me a personal reason to dislike him. I just have little sympathy for stunningly wealthy self centered, pompous asses. He's a Donald Trump of professional golf. He could vanish from the scene and the sport would be no worse for wear.
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I think it's what you get used to. If golfers had come up in an environment where people make noise, they'd adjust. Just like anyone who grew up on a quiet farm could eventually adjust to living and sleeping in a city. It just takes time.

Comment

Working...
                                X