Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    I sure as hell can. Breitbart and his book publisher walked away from him. You defend that crap, and said this about me:

That's just sick of you man. do me a favor and don't come near me or my kids. Especially my kids.

Everybody here will take that comment for the nonsense it is, but what the heck does it say about you that you were even willing to make it? I'm here stating facts. You said nobody on the right defends pedophilia, but it took less than a minute to find a spectacular rebuttal to that. Then you said it was just a joke, however people that actually know the guy didn't think so.

what "people who know the guy" are you talking about? My bullshit meter is going off.

I said no right wing publication is advocating for pedophilia, and that holds true. EVEN If you are diluted enough to think that is what Milo is, he was fired for something he said in a live stream, not anything he published.

Comment

• Comment

• That might be the scariest pic I've ever seen...well that and hack washing his cats...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kim Jong Un and DJT have the same Halloween costume, maturity level, and fan base.
          Attached Files
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• haha, that picture

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
              what "people who know the guy" are you talking about? My bullshit meter is going off.

I said no right wing publication is advocating for pedophilia, and that holds true. EVEN If you are diluted enough to think that is what Milo is, he was fired for something he said in a live stream, not anything he published.
              Right - the right-wingnut publications thot it was going too far and yet you don't. People who have actually met Milo and worked with him didn't blow this off as a joke, and yet you are still willing to. This isn't cause for any self-reflection on your part? You still think you know what you are talking about?
              Last edited by hack; October 31, 2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• hack...have you ever thought about just downing a big glass of cyanide?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LOL re the corsage, but, well,(1) what's admissable in a court of law is admissable in a court of law. That's how this works. As per (2)Walter Schaub, Trump met with GP more than he met with his chief ethics officer. People who deserve to get taken out should get taken out, including Podesta anyone/everyone else possible. (3)One hopes the FARA disclosures law will be enforced from here on in. Take people down by the dozens, if deserved. That's what Drain The Swamp means. America can't pick and choose which bits of its founding to take seriously and which to just pretend to.
                  1. admissibility: The Manifort indictment is basically for two conspiracies, not for tax evasion. Conspiracies allow for hearsay evidence. It seems to me that tax evasion should be the easiest to prove, but it was not in the indictment.

2. Who was Trump's chief ethics officer, not Schaub surely?

3. FARA was passed in 1966. In 51 years, there have been 6 indictments under FARA and one conviction. Total. Now, you know I think locking up as many lobbyists as possible is always a good thing, so I agree with you. But this gets to the point, and answers the question often asked by the progs here, "Why the fixation on Hillary?" The answer is primarily that conservatives believe in "Equal Justice Under Law". From the time Hillary made a mathematically impossible killing in cattle futures, that woman has been excepted from following the law. The American people acted as a jury during the election, held their nose, and voted for Trump. Certainly, you can see the unequal application of FARA as it applies to Manifort.

Comment

• Cattle futures?

Comment

• Geezer's not a lawyer, but he may have slept in a Holiday Inn last night...
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ...I think he did...they have great AARP rates...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                          ....that conservatives believe in "Equal Justice Under Law"....
                          That's why conservatives are such strong supporters of BLM.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• They do not believe in equal justice under law or else they'd be interested in nailing people other than the Clintons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                              That's why conservatives are such strong supporters of BLM.
                              Social marxism and black supramacy ? Good luck guilting any conservatives into supporting that.

Wanna tell me how 7% of the population committing 50% of the murders is the fault of white conservstives? Then we will talk about overrepresentation in prison.

Comment

• Don't confuse libtards with facts.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X