Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    there's only so many times I'm going to say I voted against DJT twice

Does Kris Kobach know

Crash do you have his phone number
    lol

That was good

Comment

• NEW: A bunch of new docs have been unsealed tonight against Manafort. Only the indictment was publicly viewable yesterday.

One of them, the request for a $10M bond, states that Manafort has three US passports, has previously applied for 10 more, and total assets he claims has varied wildly even within an individual year. He therefore poses a high flight risk

For his part, Gates has had at least 55 different bank accounts between 2004 and 2017.

It's expected on thursday the govt will ask for a 'substantial" bail

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
        I disagree, although I'd agree that they both display aberrant behavior. The Dems, that is to say, the MSM, present pedophiles as being a victim of circumstance. When I listen to Dems, their progressive guilt drives them to be "compassionate". Reps routinely denounce the KKK, NeoNazis, David Duke and the like.

Kapture posted 5 left-wing articles in which pedophilia was in the process of being normalized by the press, just as homosexuality has been normalized. Kapture then asked, "can you show me one right-wing publication that tries to paint the Pedophile in the light of the victim of their circumstance?" Hack never replied, because he couldn't. (BTW, It is pretty common knowledge that Milo's schtick is to be outrageous). Were this a formal debate, Kapture toasts Hack. Not even close.

The key is victimology. Rs denounce right-wing goofballs who claim victim status (as in a KKK march). The Ds invite another group claiming victim status( BLM) to the White House. That is a substantial difference.
        I've noticed for a while the push from the left to normalize pedophilia in the same exact way they did with gay rights and transgenders (i happen to support gay marriage and don't really care if someone wants to chop off their willey). Pedophilia cant be cured and isnt being written about for anyother reason but to normalize it within the culture. It's an evil that doesnt need to be studied, it needs to be eradicated.

And not to be taken the wrong way here, im not accusing everyone on the left, but there are loud voices of support that need to be squashed.

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        I can see why the CIA wanted certain docs in the JFK papers kept hidden...apparently this was uncovered by Congress in the 70's? They were investigating any possible mafia and Castro involvement, it appears.

They uncovered plans by the CIA in the early 60's to stage a "Gulf of Tonkin" style incident that would justify a full-fledged military invasion of Cuba. Specifically they were considered assassinating several Cuban exile leaders, sinking a boatload of Cuban refugees, or placing bombs around Miami. Each would've ultimately been blamed on Castro. (This is on page 16 of the doc below)

It appears that just about everyone important on Kennedy's national security team would've been aware that we were actually considering staging terror attacks on American soil in order to justify direct removal of Castro. Obviously they didn't follow through.

This might come as a grave shock, but Donald Trump's bold promises earlier this week to finally blow the lid off the JFK assassination mystery by declassifying reams of secret documents turned out to be a gigantic tease. The National Archives ended up declassifying only a fraction of the JFK documents last night and mostly released details that had already been revealed.

https://www.archives.gov/files/resea...d-32112987.pdf
        They plotted to blow an American airliner too, operation northwoods i believe it was called. It's why conspiracy theories are so strongly believed. Talk to any conspiracy nut and they start the conversation with operation northwoods as evidence of what we are capible of. Their problem is EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, and its just not the case.

Comment

• You've given up trying to explain how it is you think you know what you know about Milo, it seems, or why that's not a nonsensical double standard?

Comment

• pure psychobabble.

Comment

• Jesus.

How can she say this shit with a straight face.

White House wants credit for Papadopoulos arrest
              Sarah Huckabee Sanders claimed that Mueller’s probe brought down Papadopoulos only because of White House cooperation.
              By MATTHEW NUSSBAUM and LOUIS NELSON 10/31/2017 09:10 AM EDT Updated 10/31/2017 04:18 PM EDT
              Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
              The White House on Tuesday sought to take credit for the arrest of a former Trump campaign aide who had repeated contacts with Russia-linked officials offering “dirt” on Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton — marking the latest damage control move as the Russia probe intensifies.

President Donald Trump and other White House allies had so far sought to downplay the role of George Papadopoulos, a campaign foreign policy adviser, whose plea deal was made public by special counsel Robert Mueller on Monday, the same day that two top Trump campaign officials were indicted on charges unrelated to the campaign.

Trump derided Papadopoulos on Tuesday morning as a “liar,” while former campaign aide Michael Caputo dismissed him as “the coffee boy.”

Press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders went further Tuesday afternoon, claiming the White House and the campaign deserved credit for helping Mueller’s team build its case that Papadopoulos had lied to the FBI about his contacts.

“Papadopoulos is an example of actually somebody doing the wrong thing while the president's campaign did the right thing,” Sanders said. “All of his emails were voluntarily provided to the special counsel by the campaign, and that is what led to the process and the place that we’re in right now is the campaign fully cooperating and helping with that. What Papadopoulos did was lie, and that’s on him and not on the campaign, and we can’t speak to that.”
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/925695451424321536[/ame]

Comment

• This is a good thread on the Diversity VISA program. Despite the PC-sounding name, the original intent by its backers was to increase Irish immigration. In the first 3 years of the program, 40% that came in this way were Irish in fact.

Another note: in order to qualify, you must be from a county that has sent less than 50,000 immigrants to the US (not counting refugees) over te past 5 years. So no one from China, India, Canada, Mexico, etc. gets in this way

[ame]https://twitter.com/UnlawfulEntries/status/925693290053283840[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    You've given up trying to explain how it is you think you know what you know about Milo, it seems, or why that's not a nonsensical double standard?
                    why would I continue? the meme about playing chess with a pigeon is true, I have no desire to talk to a brick wall. There is no point explaining for a 4th time why Milo wasn't advocating for Pedophilia and in fact being outrages with his own experience.

Comment

• no one that I know of is pushing for an outright ban of trucks. your analogy is deeply flawed.

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      This is a good thread on the Diversity VISA program. Despite the PC-sounding name, the original intent by its backers was to increase Irish immigration. In the first 3 years of the program, 40% that came in this way were Irish in fact.

Another note: in order to qualify, you must be from a county that has sent less than 50,000 immigrants to the US (not counting refugees) over te past 5 years. So no one from China, India, Canada, Mexico, etc. gets in this way

https://twitter.com/UnlawfulEntries/...93290053283840
                      how about a merit based system? Like Canada?

Comment

• Why not? Because there is no difference between the two. Democrats and Reublicans both use whatever platform they have to foist their agenda on the public.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• CBS used bleach bit on the terrorist

Comment

• fok has three kids and a wife

this akhbar dude must have strong hold on these fuckes over the normal parent child relationship.

bring these three kids into the world just so they can be deported and never see you again

I'm calling kobach on this

Comment

• Notes in Arabic found near the car sounds really weird. Uzbeks rarely speak Arabic and their language doesn't use the Arabic alphabet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                                why would I continue? the meme about playing chess with a pigeon is true, I have no desire to talk to a brick wall. There is no point explaining for a 4th time why Milo wasn't advocating for Pedophilia and in fact being outrages with his own experience.
                                So you can't explain why you disagree about his intent with people that actually know him and are in a position to say? You have no justification for why you think you know something?

It sounds to me like you are 0% interested in facts and 100% certain about outcomes and meanings. There's an easy-to-spot problem with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X