Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926249604936556545[/ame]

1) Trump is at his weirdest when he does this detached observer stuff...it's YOUR JUSTICE DEPT!

2) Will Sessions be fired/resign early next year? All signs point to Trump hating him at this point. Only thing keeping him from firing Sessions is probably that it would make his Admin look even more unstable and that Rod Rosenstein would temporarily take Sessions' place.

3) Kudos to Sessions for (if nothing else) not indulging Trump's baser instincts and investigating his political enemies for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      I'm not a McGriddle fan, either. Much prefer the biscuits, or the saugage McMuffin.
      The humble sausage biscuit is underrated IMO. While somehow simultaneously greasy and dry as a fistful of flour, I find it irresistible.

Comment

• Concur re sausage biscuit. McMuffin is great, too, but McGriddle is package of joy.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Haha, Jesus. "I'm the one that matters. ME. I'm the only one that matters"

[ame]https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/926270891918528516[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            McGriddles are the Lord's work.
            Amen Talent
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Concur re sausage biscuit. McMuffin is great, too, but McGriddle is package of joy.
              Pay no attention to Hoss. He's a dipshit.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If Hillary was basically in control of thr DNC's bank account, how did she not know about the dossier funding?

Comment

• Here's my take: The Clintons were and always will be liars - this is the reality of politics. So, I really don't give two shits about any of this.

The only interesting aspect of the revelations about the DNC and the Clintons in the last 48h are if prosecuteable crimes were committed by Hillary, emphasis on prosecuteable.

Frankly, I don't think there is any question that the Russians meddled in the election. To what extent and impact no one is going to know with certainty. Instead of trying to assign blame and certainty, our National Security apparatus out to be working towards ensuring that the means of the election process is secure enough to prevent hacking it.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Wiz:

Preach, brother. To be clear, however, I pay "Wild" Hoss no heed like the other 7 billion sentient human beings on this planet, including Mrs. "Wild" Hoss.

Buchanan:

Correct.

Also, to be clear, Sanders was not and is not a D. He may have been running for the D nomination, but, again, he was not and is not a D. That the DNC would actually favor a D over someone who isn't a D strikes me entirely as NFS.

Now, her blatant hypocrisy re Citizens United and all that high-minded shit is worth pointing out. Personally, the most interesting part of the story and other things I've read, is how the Ds use the States to fund nationally and, more or less, gut their state parties. That, in part, explains the utter ass-whupping they've taken in virtually every single state that doesn't border an Ocean.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                      Here's my take: The Clintons were and always will be liars - this is the reality of politics. So, I really don't give two shits about any of this.

I really wish more people did care and start voting out the liars.. But that would mean party politics wouldn't exist, and America doesn't want that..
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• This question comes from a place of complete ignorance, but how do the R's fund raise in comparison? If I understand all of this correctly, they'd either have to have many more donors to reach the same levels or they just don't reach the same levels. Is that accurate? Or what am I missing?
                        More than anything, just curious how it all works.

Comment

• Trump tripling down on demanding Sessions investigate Clinton this morning, jeez. STFU and go to Asia already

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Pay no attention to Hoss. He's a dipshit.
                            Your mother wear wears crocks.

Comment

• A smart move by Trump would be to stoke the fire on this and talk about poor Bernie... instead, he wants to be the story. Which will only unite the D's instead of dividing them.

just flat out dumb.
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Greenwald explains just how dangerous it is for Trump to get involved in individual DOJ cases and demand specific targets & outcomes (see entire thread)

[ame]https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/926431793745727488[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X