Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, FFS on Roy Moore....

Though Apple CEO Tim Cook is not a fan of the idea of government regulation of tech companies, he admits discussion about it is "fair" because data privacy is a burgeoning issue. “Generally, for me, I'm not a big fan of regulation, I think self-regulation is the best," Cook said in a CNN interview Monday

Comment

• lol. The rot in the party and that state runs deep and wide.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• shaddup
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          They take $$$ from corporations, just not to use in their PAC.
          and?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
            Jeff and Jon,
            I appreciate your efforts but you cannot have an exchange of ideas with someone approaching the conversation in bad faith.
            hahaha

Comment

So he didn't fuck her, and, what's more, he married another teenager instead, and, anyways, other famous religious leaders are pedos too?

I'm a lot more convinced of his guilt now than I was before reading that nonsense, that's for sure.

Comment

This is the kind of stuff that finally stopped me from going to Church. Religion is the most hypocritical of the wraps we use and discard as necessary to get what we want.

Comment

• Exactly. Hypocritical way past politics, however possible that is.

Comment

• ...is it possible for you to STFU?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It didn't affect Trump, it won't affect Moore.

Comment

• If he's still on the ticket, I agree. Bammer gonna go bammer.

Comment

• not so sure about that. Nothing sticks to Don, not to mention those allegations were laughably untrue.

There is a much better chance with Moore that a) these allegations are true and b) it costs him the election.
                          Last edited by Kapture1; November 9, 2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• It’s hard to crack a “Top 5 Reasons Roy Moore is Awful” list, but assaulting teenage girls probably makes the list.

Comment

• Laughably untrue=15 women making similar allegations, his ex wife testifying under oath, and the man himself admitting it.

Undeniably true=Hillary Clinton is running a pedophilia ring out of a pizzeria because john podesta emailed his risotto recipe.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• So, DSL, for the two Saudiwatchers here, it looks like Hariri may not be allowed to leave the country? MbS to take the crown formally this week? Rumors flying...

Comment

Working...
                                X