Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame]https://youtu.be/StJS51d1Fzg[/ame]
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      It's good to be the King!
      It's just in this case you don't have a garcon d'piss -- you have a POTUS d'piss.

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Right, but what I'm saying is I don't see a bill that gets 50, but not 51. I don't see where the loss of the vote matters. IMO, the bill is going to be unanimous R (or, since they have 1 vote to play with, they can let someone go off and vote no for political show) or it's not passing -- there will be 4 or 5 or 6 Rs that won't back it.

JMO. And I'd very much like to see tax reform pass.
          Sure, but if repealing the individual mandate or other elements of repeal/replace are embedded in tax cut/reform, then you have that bill. The whole goal of this presidency is to repeal Obamacare followed by ``tax reform''. There are billions on the table for the group in charge here, and they've got a year to get it done. They'll be looking to crack McCain or Murkowski or Collins, but having to get one less of that group on board is obviously a much easier task.

Comment

• that 14 year old got felt up by old roy then bought her yearbook to him in December and had him sign it.

I think its sleezy and morally wrong but I do seem to rember some states allowing 14 yearolds to get married at some point. certsinly jerry lee lewis got away with it oin the 60's. different times differnet standards I guess

Comment

• ...and when you think about it...froot and hack have a combined IQ of a 14 year old...so there is that...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                ...and when you think about it...froot and hack have a combined IQ of a 14 year old...so there is that...
                Whatever asshole, fuck off

Comment

• Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) just announced he's a no vote on tax reform.

Comment

• Tax reform/cut. Has always been the biggest goal. They have a lot riding on that and a limited time in which to do it. They need that vote.
                    True. Perhaps not true that they need the Alabama vote, but utterly true that they need the tax cut. Nothing else is close in importance.

Might I point out that the CBO scores the elimination of the individual mandate as saving $ 338 Billion over ten years? This is just as nonsensical as scoring the tax cut as "costing" $ 1.5 Trillion over ten years. It is all static scoring which has proven wrong in every case over at least the last 40 years. Elimination of the individual mandate will not "save" $ 338 billion any more than the tax cut will "cost" $ 1.5 Trillion over 10 years.

But if eliminating the individual mandate makes things "balance" for the CBO, so much the better. The less money sent to Washington, the better for the productive sectors of society.

And, as a BTY, the individual mandate was the only portion of the ACA that was found to be a tax and thus legislatively constitutional. One could only hope that its elimination will bring down the whole edifice of Obamacare which as always been unconstitutional.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Whatever asshole, fuck off
                      Lighten up Francis.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Roy Moore campaign confrence at 5, think hes dropping out

Comment

• Just to be sure, Wiz -- do you know where all your daughters are?

Comment

• I was just about to tell you hack that of the 14 years of IQ between you and froot...you were 8 of the 14...but now...fuck ya...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• fart noise

Comment

• EFZ
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X