No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, for the record, I don't think Moore should resign. I'm with talent. This, like Trump's abuses, are political decisions for Alabamans. If they want to be represented by a creep that likes underage girls and flouting the rule of law, have at!
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      My point is you are so damn slanted and don't even see your hypocrisy...both sides do bad shit...but you and other libtards defend one side and not the other...there are scum from both sides of the aisle and both should be held to the same standard...
      Silly. No credibility here at all.

Comment

• You are dead to me hack
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• See, that's exactly it -- you're always threatening to kill the various liberals here, or centrist Clinton voters. Haven't once threatened to kill someone on the right.

I see your trick.

Comment

• Senate Intel Committee wants answers from Kushner on why he failed to turn over numerous pertinent documents related to Russia, Flynn, and Wikileaks

Comment

• Roy Moore trails Jones by 8 points in latest Fox poll

Alabama voters want a candidate who will represent their state with honor -- and they think Doug Jones has strong moral character and Roy Moore doesn’t. That gives the Democrat the lead in the U.S. Senate race.

Comment

• Just saw it pointed out that Obama has better approval ratings than Trump in this poll. IN ALABAMA. lol

Comment

• President Dumb as Fuck:

So sad that Obama rejected Keystone Pipeline. Thousands of jobs, good for the environment, no downside!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    President Dumb as Fuck:

So sad that Obama rejected Keystone Pipeline. Thousands of jobs, good for the environment, no downside!
                    Just means more beautiful clean coal will be needed. Mines are reopening!

Comment

• And 210,000 gallons of oil are now just chilling in the rivers and streams. NO DOWNSIDE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                        I know that and I'm not saying she wasn't groped. I'm saying she is not being groped in that picture. She may have been groped before or after the picture was taken. She may have been groped during rehearsals but she is not being groped in that picture.

I'm personally waiting for Kapture to let us know how many divorces and bankruptcies she has had and the status of her voter registration before I can figure out whether to believe her. ;).
                        Divorces and bankrupseys? When did i ever talk about divorces or bankrupseys besides mentioning Moore signed a document in Nelson's divorce paperwork? Or whats her fact that is part of the RESISTANCE (lol). What a crock, make better arguements

And a better arguement isn't what Al Gropen did was ok because he wasn't actually touching Tweeden in the picture. He took advantage of a married, sleeping, defenseless, unconsenting woman.

Comment

• Moore 'signed' one document in Nelson's original divorce proceeding. And even his own attorney admitted that the signature was actualy a stamp used in all routine filings. He wasn't the actual judge presiding over her case which was eventually dismissed.

Just bringing this up is an attempt to 'prove' that Nelson can't be believed. But they clearly had no contact during her divorce, which shows she was correct. It ain't much, but hey, it's all they got. Them Breitbart boys are political hacks -- not reporters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                            Divorces and bankrupseys? When did i ever talk about divorces or bankrupseys besides mentioning Moore signed a document in Nelson's divorce paperwork? Or whats her fact that is part of the RESISTANCE (lol). What a crock, make better arguements

And a better arguement isn't what Al Gropen did was ok because he wasn't actually touching Tweeden in the picture. He took advantage of a married, sleeping, defenseless, unconsenting woman.
                            You continue to defend a pedophile for the sake of your party you fucking degenerate.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                              You continue to defend a pedophile for the sake of your party you fucking degenerate.
                              He's a fucking troll.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Obviously.

Comment

Working...
                                X